• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Solihull Moors v Southend United, Saturday 13th August, 15:00ko, NL

Starting XI and result

• Steve Arnold

Votes: 82 82.8%
  • Shaun Hobson

Votes: 79 79.8%
  • Ollie Kensdale

Votes: 80 80.8%
  • Louis Lomas

Votes: 46 46.5%
  • Nathan Ralph

Votes: 81 81.8%
  • Harry Taylor

Votes: 67 67.7%
  • Tom Clifford

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • Cav Miley

Votes: 78 78.8%
  • Noor Husin

Votes: 52 52.5%
  • Wes Fonguck

Votes: 41 41.4%
  • Jack Wood

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Jack Bridge

Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Callum Powell

Votes: 77 77.8%
  • Dan Mooney

Votes: 77 77.8%
  • Chris Wreh

Votes: 72 72.7%
  • Jake Hyde

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Jaden Crowhurst

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Gus Scott-Morriss

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Collin Andeng-Ndi

• Henry Sandat

• ….

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ….

• ….

• Win

Votes: 10 10.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 20 20.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 48 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ardley loves the 4-4-2. You need to flood the midfield against that system. The one thing we do have in abundance are midfielders.

It's a shame we have no RB as I'd like to see a solid midfield of Taylor and Miley. Then pick one more from Husin or Fonguck.

On way up, 5 of us. General feeling is a 2-0 defeat. Can’t see where we will score and also rumours that Arnold out. So big problems both ends of the pitch

Arnold/Ndi (depends on fitness test)

Hobson Lomas Kensdale

Taylor/Bridge(if Taylor not fit) Miley Fonguck Ralph

Mooney Wreh Powell​

Subs: Ndi Clifford Bridge Husin Crowhurst

We need to ditch 3 at the back system. Cos we need good WB to make it work. Taylor & Clifford is ineffective and our forward need support from WB.

Big game today for Clifford obviously if selected if he fails to perform he could be looking at a spell on the sidelines

I rarely bet against us, but I can't see anything other than a Solihull win today. We were poor last week, whilst Solihull were very impressive - added to the fact we have no attacking threat unfortunately. Very disappointed it's extremely obvious we need another striker and we've still not added one.

I rarely bet against us, but I can't see anything other than a Solihull win today. We were poor last week, whilst Solihull were very impressive - added to the fact we have no attacking threat unfortunately. Very disappointed it's extremely obvious we need another striker and we've still not added one.
Any ideas where a striker may come from? Neither have I. And I doubt Maher has either. Our stream of names appears to have dried up for the moment for reasons not evident to us.

Any ideas where a striker may come from? Neither have I. And I doubt Maher has either. Our stream of names appears to have dried up for the moment for reasons not evident to us.
I reckon once the league window shuts we'll have more options, there's a few matches before then though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back