• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I doubt TB will be amused, having said that Daggers newish away stand is really good.

I doubt TB will be amused, having said that Daggers newish away stand is really good.

Still too small though. Incidentally, how much does the away section of the North Bank hold? I thought it was more than 600 but maybe I'm wrong.

http://www.daggersforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4373&start=0

Funny really, most of what they're saying about us could be said about them and their poxy ground...

The skinny guy with black hair and a pink polo shirt. He was giving all large when protected but in reality he was original from bethnal green, actually a spurs fan and came out as gay. I know this because I went to same school as him.

Who is this guy they talk about. Come on, own up, out yourself (again) :winking:

The skinny guy with black hair and a pink polo shirt. He was giving all large when protected but in reality he was original from bethnal green, actually a spurs fan and came out as gay. I know this because I went to same school as him.

Who is this guy they talk about. Come on, own up, out yourself (again) :winking:

I am Spartacus.

I wasn't at the game but I can understand where they're coming from. It's obvious that they're going to bring a following of say at least 500 so why not just open the extra block of the North Bank in advance? I would've thought that for games like Dagenham (i.e. local derby, albeit not our biggest one) we wouldn't be given the North Bank. Like they say, plenty of space in the rest of the ground.

I'm sure there are plenty of other sites you can visit to find that sort of companion Webby.

I am a tub of lard :( lol

End of the day they had the cheek to say we were going to bring a large contingent hahaha we took over double to their place and outnumbered them in their own ground!

I am off to go cry now like the tub of lard I am :( lol

What a stroke of luck it is then that they'll never have to come here again when they get relegated this season

I am a tub of lard :( lol

End of the day they had the cheek to say we were going to bring a large contingent hahaha we took over double to their place and outnumbered them in their own ground!

I am off to go cry now like the tub of lard I am :( lol

Whats funnier is they said you are middle aged, god knows how old they would class me, and poor old OBL isnt worth thinking about.:smile:

Anyway, didnt they still have plenty of space towards the left, ie nearer behind the goal. Looked like they could have spread out a bit more than they did.

When Dagenham and Redbridge become our rivals then I think that will be the same day Canvey Island do.

Whats funnier is they said you are middle aged, god knows how old they would class me, and poor old OBL isnt worth thinking about.:smile:

Anyway, didnt they still have plenty of space towards the left, ie nearer behind the goal. Looked like they could have spread out a bit more than they did.

I know Jesus Christ I am only 26 well 27 in 2 weeks!

http://www.daggersforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4373&start=0

Funny really, most of what they're saying about us could be said about them and their poxy ground...

Yes they do have a poor ground but when I went there I was more than impressed with the stand the away fans were given. Stewards were polite to me as well but then I'm not 14 swearing at people with all my mates round me. I can see the football league stopping home fans going into the north bank if this carries on.

Yes they do have a poor ground but when I went there I was more than impressed with the stand the away fans were given. Stewards were polite to me as well but then I'm not 14 swearing at people with all my mates round me. I can see the football league stopping home fans going into the north bank if this carries on.

I can't see them stopping it

why would the football league stop us having the north bank, its not up to them!

Back