• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Some Club Staff Salaries Late/Embargo Chat - now resolved (for now)

Another month with wages over 2 weeks late 😴
An idea of what departments and/or number of people affected would be good please @Jim90

Was July's salary also late?

Very sorry to see this happening continually. Especially in these tough times.

Question is why is this even happening and so regularly?....are we not meant to be supported adequately financially by "group companies" (at least that is what we are always told)........so is this not the case?........if so why not?

If I was constantly being paid late I'd have found a new job by now, if your not getting paid on time why are you still there?

By staying you are enabling the club to be poorly run.

I can confirm this is true, the non-playing staff have been paid late for the last 5/6 months, with no fixed date on when this months payment will be received.

Unfortunately it has become the norm for our hard working staff to be paid late, and something needs to change NOW.

Doesn’t matter if you’re a tea lady or the club captain, everyone should be paid on time.

Sounds to me like it’s broken promise after broken promise and the amazing staff who work ever so hard deserve so much more. Especially during these tough times. Enough is enough now.

Unfortunately it has become the norm for our hard working staff to be paid late, and something needs to change NOW.

Doesn’t matter if you’re a tea lady or the club captain, everyone should be paid on time.

Sounds to me like it’s broken promise after broken promise and the amazing staff who work ever so hard deserve so much more. Especially during these tough times. Enough is enough now.
Seconded. Sick to death of our club treating people like **** it MUST change.

I thought we want a new keeper and the 3 Amigos sacked if we lose on Saturday….. Can’t pay off sacked mangers, the Tax man and staff at the same time.

Someone has to suffer our fools gold attempt to reach the Championship….. Why not innocent staff or some of the unpaid local small businesses and supply services.

Sadly there are an amazing amount of football fans who believe the answer is always a new owner with big pockets and even bigger ideas…. That’s why football has been ruined in the first place.

Cancel your Sky and boycott the WC in Qatar…. If you want to save the beautiful game.

Back