• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Beardoblue

Youth Team
Just like to point out that my beautiful daughter is just inside back page of the echo tonight. She is through to the final of fan of the year for the football league. Anyone who knows Hannah will know she is a regular at home and away matches, but may not know that she is suffering from a debilitating illness which means life can sometimes be a struggle for her, but she will always manage when physically possible to support the blues. Hannah has gone through some real bleak days with her illness but football has always kept her positive. Good luck for the final on the 20th March at the football league awards night

Congratulations Blondie on making the final:clap:
I know how much you love football and Southend United, and how many games you get to home & away, always positive and with a smile.
Looking forward to our girls Lincoln road trip next week. :party:

Congratulations and good luck for the final! :thumbsup:

Congrats to Hannah, well deserved if she does win........ and I never realised that was you, you changed your user name!!!! :hilarious:

Very best of luck on the 20th to Hannah. Sounds like a very brave young lady, and that she has a great attitude to life and has lots of spirit and remains upbeat. An absolute credit to her family. :clap:

Thanks for all the good wishes come up and have a chat at Morecombe. Yes Kaye changed user name a while back like to remain elusive lol

All the best Hannah, i no more than most how much you have been through. Good luck in the final, from your uncle Turkishm.

Back