• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sorry to brian in the commercial dept

The Late One

Coach
After much discussion and thought, I would like to apologise to a certain Mr Wheeler of the commercial dept at Roots Hall. In one of my earlier posts this week I refered to him as "Brian (The Fat Controller) Wheeler", after much thought I realise this was out of order as he cannot control anything.

I am deeply sorry if this error of judgement has caused any lasting effects to the only person to get the ball though the hole at half time.

I do hope that this will end the matter and Brian will talk to me again.

(crying)

To Flying Scotsman, Bob Cratchitt, Kenny and the other members of ShrimperZone's thought police: I told a joke last night that may well have be deemed offensive to the football club and I now realise that I should have run it past you lot first. Please forgive me.

down.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 26 2005,09:04)](crying)

To Flying Scotsman, Bob Cratchitt, Kenny and the other members of ShrimperZone's thought police: I told a joke last night that may well have be deemed offensive to the football club and I now realise that I should have run it past you lot first. Please forgive me.

down.gif
Yes now go and stand in the corner with Beaver you naughty boys
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 26 2005,09:04)](crying)

down.gif
As a member of the thought police, I resent our name being used in vain. We're a respectable organisation that was formed as a shoot off of the Conscience Brigade as part of their crackdown on unkempt thoughts.

We try our hardest and most people who have thoughts repsect this yet some thoughtless individuals can't respect our authorities.

Try this again and we may have to turn you in to a thoughts "dispersal zone" where any thoughts will be forcibly returned home to their families if found unaccompanied by at least one remorse.

Thanks,

The Thought Police

"We're always watching"

Back