• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southampton in the Cup !

Can people PLEASE put bloody links on their posts?

mad.gif

tounge.gif

P.S. Won't the FL sue you for your above message?

biggrin.gif

Sorry OS but i just heard it on sky sports news thought i'd look for reaction but i think everyones either still in bed or on holiday.....

Even the official FL site doesn't have the draw. That's bad.

Our fixture, however, is brilliant.

wink.gif

Tilly just interviewed on Sky Sports... expertly probed by the interviewer with crafty questions like "Are you bringing anyone in that you want to tell us about?"

Tilly said...

"We're after a couple but it's a bit quiet at the moment."

He also confirmed Freddy was going nowhere.

Anyway, looks like we have the tie of the round... again... and incidentally we haven't won a league cup tie this century.

Should be a big crowd, and a chance for an early season giant killing.

I would think its a definate possibility as sky sports news made such a fuss about it and with us at home theres a chance of a giant killing
rock.gif

I think so, MK Dons have Norwich and if sky choose that game then it wont be popular. We seem to have the perfect draw for sky's normal choice, so we can hope

I Can even hear the chants now...

"Where'd all the money go, Where'd all the money go"

Great draw for Darryl too - former Southampton trainee. After their signing yesterday, could mean Denis Wise appearing at the Hall - him against Bentley looks a bit of a mis-match in central midfield!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpergarry @ June 28 2005,08:04)]Great draw for Darryl too - former Southampton trainee. After their signing yesterday, could mean Denis Wise appearing at the Hall - him against Bentley looks a bit of a mis-match in central midfield!
There's surely a game to go long on the bookings points...

Great draw, gotta be a favourite for the sky cams too...

Hopefully a double figure attendance aswell!..

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ June 28 2005,07:29)]I Can even hear the chants now...

"Where'd all the money go, Where'd all the money go"
Or the old favourite when we were in the 1st Division and playing teams like Leicester, Derby, Wolves etc:-

"You're not famous anymore!"

The BBC have described Southend vs Southampton as 'The pick of the first round Carling cup games'.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ June 28 2005,08:22)]Great draw, gotta be a favourite for the sky cams too...

smile.gif
I reckon we might get more than 10.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ June 28 2005,08:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ June 28 2005,08:22)]Great draw, gotta be a favourite for the sky cams too...

smile.gif
I reckon we might get more than 10.
tounge.gif

Back