• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend Borough Council letter

OiRef

Today I have received a letter from Southend BC re the Secretary of State calling in Blues plans for the new stadium.

People have until May 10th to provide her department with their views. Any comments already provided in writing/email to Southend BC will be automatically provided to them.

Write any additional comments to The Planning Inspectorate, 3/17 Eagle Wing. Temple Quay House, 2 The Square. Temple Quay. Bristol BS1 6PN in TRIPLICATE quoting ref TP/36062. I presume that they don't have a photocopier !

No acknowledgment will be made unless specifically requested. You can also visit this web site www.planningportal.gov.uk/pcs.

The hearing will be at Southend Civic Centre but obviously no date is indicated.

Today I have received a letter from Southend BC re the Secretary of State calling in Blues plans for the new stadium.

People have until May 10th to provide her department with their views. Any comments already provided in writing/email to Southend BC will be automatically provided to them.

Write any additional comments to The Planning Inspectorate, 3/17 Eagle Wing. Temple Quay House, 2 The Square. Temple Quay. Bristol BS1 6PN in TRIPLICATE quoting ref TP/36062. I presume that they don't have a photocopier !

No acknowledgment will be made unless specifically requested. You can also visit this web site www.planningportal.gov.uk/pcs.

The hearing will be at Southend Civic Centre but obviously no date is indicated.

I go the same letter. Can someone in the know give us an idea of what would be useful to mention in any correspondence?

My Mrs has just told me I got sent one of these too.
Cheeky gits addressing it to "The Occupier", hence why she opened it!

Techy over at SOL has typesd it out in fall. It would be great for as many as possible to write to the address provided.

http://www.theshrimpers-online.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,704.new.html#new

Dear Sir/Madam

Town & Country Planning Act 1990 - Section 77,
Town & Country Planning (General Developement Procedure) Order 1995
Town & Country Planning (Developement Plans & Consultation) (Departures) Directions 1999
Town & Country Planning (Shopping Developement) (England & Wales) (No.2) Direction 1993
Town & Country Planning (Inquiries Procedure) (England) Rules 2000

Site at: Part of Fossetts Farm and SUFC training ground north of Eastern Avenue, Southend on Sea, Essex.
Application Number: SOS/06/01300/FUL
Call In Reference: EK/K1555/02/03/106
Start Date: 29 March 2007
Proposal: Demolish nightclub and training facilities, erect 22,000 seat football stadium including 114 bedroom hotel, conference floorspace, player's hostel, food and drink concessions, bars and other ancillary facilities, erect part five, part six, part seven block comprising 127 flats with 192 basement parking spaces, erect 15 retail units totalling 22682sq.mts. of floorspace, erect restaurant (279sq.mts), layout for 1110 car parking spaces and cycle parking spaces, associated landscaping, and vehicular access onto Eastern Avenue and Fossetts Farm Link Road.

I am writing to let you know that the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government has decided that the above application is one that she will decide herself because she considers that the proposals may conflict with national policies on important matters.

The Secretary of State has accordingly directed, using powers under section 77 of the 1990 Act, that the application be referred to her instead of being dealt with by the Council. The proposal will now be examined at a public inquiry on a date to be arranged prior to determination by the Secretary of State.

The public Inquiry will be held at the Civic Centre, Victoria Avenue, SOS. You will be informed of the date of the Inquiry in due course.

Any comments already made following the original application for planning permission have been forwarded to the planning inspectorate and will be taken into account by the Secretary of State. Should you wish to make representation or withdraw or modify any earlier comments which you have made, the planning inspectorate requests that you write directly to them at...

3/17 Eagle Wing, Temple Quay House, 2 The Square, Temple Quay, Bristol, BS1 6PN (Required In Triplicate).

You will need to quote the "Call In" reference number at the top of this post in all correspondance. Your views will be copied to the appellant. The planning inspectorate will not acknowledge your letter unless specifically asked to do so. They will however ensure that your letter is passed to the Secretary of State.

Please ensure that any representations you wish to make on this case are received by the planning inspectorate by (NOT LATER THAN) 10th May 2007. After this date, representations will not be considered.[/b]

The planning Inspectorate have introduced an on-line appeal service which you can use to comment on this appeal. You will find this service through the "appeals area" of the Planning Portal. The inspectorate may publish details of your comments on the internet (On the appeals area of the planning portal). Your comments may include your name, address, email address, and phone number(s). Please ensure that you ONLY provide information, including personal information belonging to you, that you are happy to be made available to others in this way. IF, you supply information belonging to a third party, please ensure you have their permission to do so. More information about data protection and privacy matters are available in the planning portal.

The planning inspectorate will send a copy of the decision letter to you, provided you specifically asked for one.

A copy of the application documents may be inspected at the customer contact centre on the ground floor of the Civic Centre during normal office hours.

Angela Bailey
Appeals Administrator.

Back