• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Memory Lane Southend Memorabilia

Signed footballs from the 78/9 squad and the 2006/7 squad
Alan Moody kit from the 80/1 season (and promotion gala dinner menu/letter of thanks)
Signed Stan Collymore matchworn shirt
Signed Stan Collymore VHS collection
A few VHS videos
Signed book of Southend Chronicles
Testimonials of Hollis, Moody (signed), Tilson, Pountney (signed)
Signed LDV fanzine by squad (first LDV final)
First day cover (stamps) signed by David Webb
Children's top from 80/1 season
Moneybox from 80s

Lee Bradbury's match worn signed away shirt.
Was his home sponsor that season but because he threw his home shirt into the crowd at Swansea, it was the end of the season and Nike had discontinued the range they gave me his long sleeved away shirt.

Ipswich loan player Gerard Nash's 'match worn' (he never played a first team game for us) home shirt.
As part of the above Bradbury 'deal' the Club offered me.
Basically I threw my toys out of the pram because I wanted a home shirt so they gave me a choice of home shirt as well of some reserves and un-sponsored players. Nash was the best of a pretty ropey bunch.

Neil Jenkins long sleeve match worn signed home shirt.
Won in a competition run by a certain Southend fans website. Got to meet him for a chat. Think Napster, Ninja, Scriven and Robert Craven were also in attendance.

I’ve got a framed and signed Lewis Hunt shirt from 2005/6. Also in that frame is one of Darryl’s gloves from the game at Swansea when we sealed promotion to the Championship.

Signed footballs from the 78/9 squad and the 2006/7 squad
Alan Moody kit from the 80/1 season (and promotion gala dinner menu/letter of thanks)
Signed Stan Collymore matchworn shirt
Signed Stan Collymore VHS collection
A few VHS videos
Signed book of Southend Chronicles
Testimonials of Hollis, Moody (signed), Tilson, Pountney (signed)
Signed LDV fanzine by squad (first LDV final)
First day cover (stamps) signed by David Webb
Children's top from 80/1 season
Moneybox from 80s
Any pictures of the moneybox? Never seen one of those before.

Southend programmes 1957-59 including both cup matches against Liverpool and Souvenir Official Handbooks for 1957-58 and 1959-1960.

To get our minds off of the mess that is our club currently, what southend memorabilia does everyone have (signed shirts, match worn etc)
1980-81. Derek Spence home and away match worn shirts. The home shirt was given to me in the players tunnel as Derek left the pitch after the 1-1 draw against Rochdale in the final league match of that season.
1980-81. Derek Spence Northern Ireland No.16 shirt worn in the World Cup Qualifier against Scotland (1-1) at Hampden Park in March 1981.+ his socks.
Ron Pountney Testimonial Shirt 2000-01(with the word testimonial spelt incorrectly).
Ron Pountney Testimonial glass football with club crest and Ron's autograph engraved. These were given to the Charlton Athletic players who played in the match (given to me by Ron).
1970-71. Signed match ball from the 2-2 draw against Scunthorpe United in December 1970. This was given to me after the match by the players to celebrate my 21st.Birthday.
1971-72. S.U.F.C. Promotion Dinner/Dance Menue at The Estuary Suite Kursaal given to me by Gary Moore and signed by the first team.
1972-73. Match Ball given to me by Gary Moore (match unknown).
S.U.F.C "The Official History of the Blues by Peter Mason & Dave Goody this book was released on the 19th.February 1993. Over the last 27 I have managed to get almost 120 former players who are all listed in this book. The oldest former players who have signed this are Freddie Baron born 1901 and Ted Singleton born 1919.

Back