• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend Shirt Framing

Pubey

any recommendations? I've seen shops recommended before but couldn't find the old thread.

In particular, has anyone got any experience of having both a match programme and a shirt framed together?

Any help greened.

pubes

My mum does framing, she has done a few shirts for me which I am really happy about, do you want me to ask her and see if she would do them for other people?

My mum does framing, she has done a few shirts for me which I am really happy about, do you want me to ask her and see if she would do them for other people?

Thanks for the offer Sammyboy, I think I'm happy to get it done at a shop however.

I always use one in Grays, good quick service. You can choose background , frame, he does what you want .If you want I will get number for you. I have had them done with sons shirt and photo's/programme

Last edited:
I think most framers will do them tbh. Got mine framed down in winchester, with the league one winning signed away white shirt. Tho kinda wish I hadn't now. Takes up too much room. May have to move it on at some point.

Cost was £150!!!!

any recommendations? I've seen shops recommended before but couldn't find the old thread.

In particular, has anyone got any experience of having both a match programme and a shirt framed together?

Any help greened.

pubes

Frameworks in Church Road, Benfleet 01268 795033. They used to do all the SUFC stuff until they fell out, do work for top clubs inc. Spurs. Think cost is around £60-70 but don't quote me on that.

Frameworks in Church Road, Benfleet 01268 795033. They used to do all the SUFC stuff until they fell out, do work for top clubs inc. Spurs. Think cost is around £60-70 but don't quote me on that.

This was the one I vaguely remember being mentioned. I'll give them a call.
Thanks

Do not go to the shop on the corner of Princes St & London Rd, i got them to frame my Shirt, it cost me £80 the put the shirt in back to front at first, but even when they changed it it still looks so bad its under my bed until i can afford to get it done properly.

There used to be one a framing business attached to M.A.D Collectibles. I believe they had shops in Leigh (near the elm of the oak pub on the A13) and they used to have a shop on Brompton walk in Lakeside.

I'd recommend getting them to do it if they are still going. I'll upload a picture of a couple of things he has framed for me, including a shirt from the night Southend beat Manchester United, all signed by the players.

The little 'we sell everything' shop in Rayleigh on the corner of Eastwood Road and Webster's Way do very reasonable framing. A few years ago now, but I got them to do a custom frame and insert for our wedding table plan, and it was professional looking enough to pass the wife-to-be's exacting standards. A friends sister had hers done elsewhere for about 4 times what I paid for ours - she's divorced now...

As suggested before Pubey go with Frameworks they have done every single one of mine and they cost me £50 each and look excellent I have 6 done with them and never had a problem.

I have always used the Artful Dodger. Graham – Reasonable and High quality finish
He’s framed dozens of SUFC memorabilia for me and the family.

Victory Pub in Ashingdon Road Rochford -down the hill towards Hockley
Right at Lower Road
1st Garden centre pull in – his cabin is on the left
You will not be disappointed.

The little 'we sell everything' shop in Rayleigh on the corner of Eastwood Road and Webster's Way do very reasonable framing. A few years ago now, but I got them to do a custom frame and insert for our wedding table plan, and it was professional looking enough to pass the wife-to-be's exacting standards. A friends sister had hers done elsewhere for about 4 times what I paid for ours - she's divorced now...

mmmm i know the shop although I have seen a few they have on show and don't think they do a good job. pretty expensive to, i think about £60, for that price I would expect a good job.

mmmm i know the shop although I have seen a few they have on show and don't think they do a good job. pretty expensive to, i think about £60, for that price I would expect a good job.

I've been quoted £150 at a shop recommended in Sheffield!! I think £60 is a fair price. Thanks for letting me know about the quality though. I'll ring Frameworks tomorrow

shame it's shut, it looks really good. i want a similar thing but the back of the shirt, and then with those boxes at the bottom to have the front cover of the programme and then the two signed pages from inside.

Back