• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Southend to Sign Proven League 1/2 Striker

Jaydeaa

Youth Team
Just spoken to a good friend of mine, who is a relation of a non named Southend United Captain, and he seems to find out about everything rather quickly, told me about Furlong, Betsy, at least a week before it happened.

Got a text saying the following

"We have a new boy in training today, Proven League 1/2 goalscorer, Deal done for £300k + Add ons, Will be registered in time for Brighton"

He wont tell me a name :(

Jack, get down the training ground and do a bit of spying.

I have better things to be doing mate... Called work... Im digging, Im digging...

Mcnasty, away from Football, Did the problems with my parents thing get sorted?

Just spoken to a good friend of mine, who is a relation of a non named Southend United Captain, and he seems to find out about everything rather quickly, told me about Furlong, Betsy, at least a week before it happened.

Got a text saying the following

"We have a new boy in training today, Proven League 1/2 goalscorer, Deal done for £300k + Add ons, Will be registered in time for Brighton"

He wont tell me a name :(

shame you didn't say anything about furlong or betsy!

fingers crossed you're right

Jaydeaa, that is down at Boots and Laces aint it?

I might take a ride down there, not that I'd recognise anyone by face cos im silly like that!!

Jaydeaa, that is down at Boots and Laces aint it?

I might take a ride down there, not that I'd recognise anyone by face cos im silly like that!!

Yeah it is mate, But if I remember, The gym, treatment rooms are indoors upstairs so you may struggle to get in there lol

How about Kuffour to Rovers and then Lambert to southend? Proven league 1/2 striker and would cost around that 300k mark?

My mate said he will know as soon as he is registered, and will then come on SZ himself and post it up!

But I also think its the above

as soon as he is registered i'm sure we'll receive an SMS

:unsure:

:tumbleweed:

Back