• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I see the Troll mob are back in business.Why?Oh yes, BBBC scored from a penalty.:whistling:

Blimey Barners they do have a point,the man Corr has done the buisness,not the best forward we've ever had but he deserves a little praise surely?maybe a box of chocs each for the Troll mob at the zone bash.UTB

Match highlights now up on OS. In fact there are five links, none of which work..........all you get is the image of a microphone on a sombre background...........has someone died???
Now up to 25 links!!!.............all with the same negative end result. Looks like another link appears every time someone clicks on it............or is it just my computer?

Last edited:
I see the Troll mob are back in business.Why?Oh yes, BBBC scored from a penalty.:whistling:

Do you not ever think to yourself that maybe if you admitted you were way off the mark about Bazza it might just end. Corr isn't the most eye catching player but no one can knock his record this season be it from the spot or otherwise.

Blimey Barners they do have a point,the man Corr has done the buisness,not the best forward we've ever had but he deserves a little praise surely?maybe a box of chocs each for the Troll mob at the zone bash.UTB

Do you not ever think to yourself that maybe if you admitted you were way off the mark about Bazza it might just end. Corr isn't the most eye catching player but no one can knock his record this season be it from the spot or otherwise.

I have suggested on various occasions, since the Cheltenham home game, that I got it wrong about Corr but it seems the main Trolls are not prepared to let this one go.Btw I've noticed nobody's been prepared to take me up on my bet of a pony that Corr won't score 20 L2 goals this season.Nobody will ever convince me that he's a good player but his goal scoring record this season speaks for itself.
If the form book is any guide he'll score against Burton and we'll lose.

Match highlights now up on OS. In fact there are five links, none of which work..........all you get is the image of a microphone on a sombre background...........has someone died???
Now up to 25 links!!!.............all with the same negative end result. Looks like another link appears every time someone clicks on it............or is it just my computer?

Yogi,
They now seem to have taken it down.Just the(working) links for PS and Ryan Hall there now.
(ps Listen out for the Montpellier-Marseille result this pm.I'll be there for my second Montpellier game of the season).

I have suggested on various occasions, since the Cheltenham home game, that I got it wrong about Corr but it seems the main Trolls are not prepared to let this one go.Btw I've noticed nobody's been prepared to take me up on my bet of a pony that Corr won't score 20 L2 goals this season.Nobody will ever convince me that he's a good player but his goal scoring record this season speaks for itself.

Strange come back,**** player but scores lots of goals,sorry Barnerbaby that don't make sense.UTB

I have suggested on various occasions, since the Cheltenham home game, that I got it wrong about Corr but it seems the main Trolls are not prepared to let this one go.

It seems it's not just the trolls who won't let this one go.....

Nobody will ever convince me that he's a good player

If we're talking about the games you've actually seen him play, we're talking more of a form pamphlet rather than an actual book, aren't we?

meaningless game between 2 meaningless teams, see how many of the team that played last night are here next season as for the criminal kissing the badge

please dont make me laugh

I don't understand why do you bother going, (especially if its a meaningless game between 2 meaningless teams') if even when we play well and win 4-0 you can't be happy. Would you have been happier if we had lost 4-0?
We all know about the rest of the crap going on , there are enough threads on here to remind us. Why not enjoy the precious moments of good stuff ?

It seems it's not just the trolls who won't let this one go.....

If we're talking about the games you've actually seen him play, we're talking more of a form pamphlet rather than an actual book, aren't we?

A form 'business card' not even a double sided one. :winking:

BarnaBlue you are mad, a player has to be good to score the amount of goals he has, especially as some of them have been top finishes.

I don't understand why do you bother going, (especially if its a meaningless game between 2 meaningless teams') if even when we play well and win 4-0 you can't be happy. Would you have been happier if we had lost 4-0?
We all know about the rest of the crap going on , there are enough threads on here to remind us. Why not enjoy the precious moments of good stuff ?

I completely agree, but some people thrive on poor moments and the bad side of everything. I wouldn't even bother if I was you!

Thought I should comment on the result as I haven't yet.

I hope that this 4-0 win will inspire some people to get a season ticket next year, it certainly shouldn't do any harm anyway. That's the 6th time we've scored over 3 goals this season which isn't bad considering everything! Keep it up lads!

Yogi,
They now seem to have taken it down.Just the(working) links for PS and Ryan Hall there now.
(ps Listen out for the Montpellier-Marseille result this pm.I'll be there for my second Montpellier game of the season).
Up and running now...........................looks a good Friday nights entertainment. tfc shot themselves in the foot last night and aren't totally clear of the relegation zone......allowing Auxerre to catch up with them. Interesting goings on in the Second Division, with the emergence of Evian............must be something in the water!

Last edited:

Yes, he would have been much, much happier. A 4-0 win by a team he has declared he wants to see go bust must have mucked up his weekend no end.

Thought I should comment on the result as I haven't yet.

I hope that this 4-0 win will inspire some people to get a season ticket next year, it certainly shouldn't do any harm anyway. That's the 6th time we've scored over 3 goals this season which isn't bad considering everything! Keep it up lads!

I don't know which season was the last that we'd scored "over 3" goals 6 times in a season, but it certainly isn't this one !!!

Back