• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Southend United boss Kevin Maher fears star will leave this summer

If they are out of contract, which the ones he named are (Bridge, Hobson, Ralph) then i'd imagine they would more than likely be off anyway even if we could offer them a contract. They will not doubt end up at League 2 or League 1 clubs.

The league clubs will come to get easy pickings like vultures for our boys

Miley
Ralph
Bridge
Husin
Hobson

If they go then a lower half finish will be our best hope

The league clubs will come to get easy pickings like vultures for our boys

Miley
Ralph
Bridge
Husin
Hobson

If they go then a lower half finish will be our best hope
I would snap your hand off for 20th place next season if we’re not under new ownership very very soon.

We have zero chance of keeping Bridge or Hobson. Miley I imagine will be off too, probably to an EFL club.

Will be amazed if the 3 amigos will still be with us next season either, and I wouldn’t blame anyone of them one bit to be honest

If this embargo gets lifted before pre season and friendlies which I very doubt it will at the start of July I think we all have to be honest and say the squad will look very different next season and don’t expect the team to perform to the same heights as this season, we are a club in deep shoot, I would expect at leat 7 players to move on even if they wanted to stay, we are in this national league for another two years at least, big shame but thats where we are right now.

Let me know when he wasnts to go and I'll drive him there myself! He's a good player but let's not forget the time he thought he was too good for us and went on an unsuccessful trial with Bournemouth.He had alot of egg on his face.

I'd like to think we have enough of a scouting network to avoid relegation next season.

What is the rule for embargoes? How many players can we register?

Back