• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Southend United boss Kevin Maher fears star will leave this summer

Let me know when he wasnts to go and I'll drive him there myself! He's a good player but let's not forget the time he thought he was too good for us and went on an unsuccessful trial with Bournemouth.He had alot of egg on his face.
Grrr. Pesky players trying to improve their careers…

*shakes fists*

without new ownership the height of our ambition is avoiding relegation, that's it. anything else is a massive bonus. and I doubt we'll achieve it. With Ron Martin, we're down. if we exist at all

winding up will not happen yet... its a first meeting and RM will drag at least 3 months out of it ...which will be good news for the new owners with loads dollar to jump on board and steer us to football heaven... wake up! good bye! up the blues!

winding up will not happen yet... its a first meeting and RM will drag at least 3 months out of it ...which will be good news for the new owners with loads dollar to jump on board and steer us to football heaven... wake up! good bye! up the blues!
The club does not have three months in it's current state

As loyal Blues Fans we have to put the seat belts on and "buckle up" for a bumpy ride right now. Things could get considerably worse or better over the next couple of months. As a lifelong fan of over 50 years, I don't recall ever being so unsure of the future of the club I love. That love affair and commitment will go on forever as long as the "Shrimpers" exist.

Kev and his team must be rubbing their hands of the fantastic prospect of having to get rid of any decent player and know those out of contract are going to bust a gut to leave, knowing we'll have such a crap side in August. All those lads theyve nurtured this season and last, all be gone as we come out of embargo for a couple of weeks !
If we even get a win by October it'll be a major feat, with Ron not sold up by then. Sounds like a great job, good luck Kev !

Kev and his team must be rubbing their hands of the fantastic prospect of having to get rid of any decent player and know those out of contract are going to bust a gut to leave, knowing we'll have such a crap side in August. All those lads theyve nurtured this season and last, all be gone as we come out of embargo for a couple of weeks !
If we even get a win by October it'll be a major feat, with Ron not sold up by then. Sounds like a great job, good luck Kev !
Pretty sure Kev won’t be here to suffer, if this pans out as you describe

Let me know when he wasnts to go and I'll drive him there myself! He's a good player but let's not forget the time he thought he was too good for us and went on an unsuccessful trial with Bournemouth.He had alot of egg on his face.
"Let everyone go apart from Arnold,Bridge,wreh,miley,Cardwell,gus,and husin." sound familiar?

Back