• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Southend United boss Phil Brown unhappy with on loan Norwich and QPR youngsters

Almost like it's Northampton away again in Brown's penultimate match before sacking. That day he blamed Dru and Kyps and subsequently dropped them for the following Fleetwood match. We lose and he loses his job. Powell comes in and Dru gets man of the match against Scunthorpe. All seems so familiar.

1. He brought the youngsters in.

2. The 'men' have hardly set the world on fire have they?!

Words and reactions from a very desperate man. Just sounds like he wants to bring even more old players in. Ridiculous.

The bloke is an absolute clown!

For me this is the straw that breaks the camels back. I was all for his return and all for him being back but throwing young loan players under the bus now publicly! Get out of my club you absolute dinosaur!

Poor man management Phil........do it face to face and not in the press.........smacks of deflecting the criticism from yourself you really cannot manage the team like this. When Brown was reappointed he had my full support but it's now waining so god knows what the players are thinking?

Hopefully Rons got a get on the next bus leaving town clause based on results , so no more shares and big pay day

Having exhausted the buses , Phil needs something bigger to deflect from the awful realities of his dreadful Man Management. I think he will go for a train to throw a larger group under and maybe suggest too many fans turning up for away games , is putting too much pressure on the team

So from that latest lost the plot statement Phil has concluded remarkably we are not doing enough to win a game AND its the fault of the two young loanees. You cant make this stuff up

Mind you Phil can, one of the few people who can pose 2 completely different opposing views in a paragraph and not even notice

I’m confused as to what positive outcome PB thinks will come from throwing young loan players under the bus based on 10 and 25 minute cameos?

Some really bizarre comments to make. Especially when the so called men on the pitch played most of the game and struggled to have any impact.

Wonder if ANG and Akinola might be more used to the "Mans Game " and could perform more capably than Kargbo and Dennis?? Guess we will never know until we see Aki and ANG in action elsewhere

Is there anyone apart from PB that is immune from being thrown under the bus?

Back