• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Colchester and proud The one thing you can almost be sure of is that you will see you ground filled up Instead of your normal tiny following .Well that's if your club allow us to have enough tickets that is .:smile:

Colchester and proud The one thing you can almost be sure of is that you will see you ground filled up Instead of your normal tiny following .Well that's if your club allow us to have enough tickets that is .:smile:
Sadly that could be true I will have one of you lot with me in the home ends as it is :'(

Dear confused of Westcliff,

I note that you have been on the zone since 2009, I would have thought that by now you would have realised the fickle nature of some of your fellow posters, if not let's hope this acts as a wake up call to some of them, who through good and bad times, only ever want to acknowledge the negative things they perceive they see.
My advice is to take most things you read with a huge pinch of salt, and drink more heavily thus blurring out the words of fools.

Now there's a thing. I joined in 2009 but I was one of those dark lurkers in the shadows on here for a few years as my main playground was BBC606. At that time I preferred 606 as I found the Zone a bit abrasive. So I do know what to expect and my expectations are normally met! I just wanted to air my opinion this time as I felt it was a bit early in the season for having the hump. Ok, lets get back to selling Colchester tickets now:smiles:

Now there's a thing. I joined in 2009 but I was one of those dark lurkers in the shadows on here for a few years as my main playground was BBC606. At that time I preferred 606 as I found the Zone a bit abrasive. So I do know what to expect and my expectations are normally met! I just wanted to air my opinion this time as I felt it was a bit early in the season for having the hump. Ok, lets get back to selling Colchester tickets now:smiles:

Dearest confused,

I long for your posts as I find them endearing and full of info and wit,without your ramblings the Zone would be losing one of its shining lights:dim:

Get out to Spain for a fortnight.

Dearest confused,

I long for your posts as I find them endearing and full of info and wit,without your ramblings the Zone would be losing one of its shining lights:dim:

Get out to Spain for a fortnight.

Nothing like making it personal is there? Still you've proved my point about having the arse for no good reason.

Actually, the last two times we've been promoted to League 1 or its equivalent we've been promoted again.

Champions under Tilson, the other time must be before my time (or my memory's ****, which surprises no-one, ever). If anything that just exacerbates things. "Oh, League 1, we ace this league, be up by April"

Back