• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bit off topic but have you watched 'Derek'? It will give a totally different perspective to Ricky Gervais.

No I haven't, rarely watch TV now a days. Will give it a go anyway cheers :thumbsup:

Only other person I could think of that is very dislikeable is Piers Morgan, who isn't an actor though.

Tom Cruise as Michael Timlin
tom-cruise_350_070412033441.jpg
timlin4x3hereford52-167431.jpg

Drastic™;1510398 said:
Liam Neeson for Ron Martin?
Liam+Neeson.jpg
ron-martin-10.jpg

Now I thought maybe Liam Neeson but then realised that Irons plays the nasty git so much better. It's all in the eyes you know.

Drastic™;1510410 said:
Well done sir. And just as I was about to suggest Bill Nighy!

Nighy would've been a great shout but Clint Eastwood just edges him out. If Eastwood's unavailable, not the actor he was before, dwelling on old glories, can't do it anymore, etc...

I think Toby Maguire could pull off Ryan Leonard. There's a bit of the geek about Leonard.
Ryan-Leonard-Southend_2893022.jpg
Toby-Maguire.jpg

Back