• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFCStu

President
Bristol Rovers come down to Roots Hall on Saturday, safe say to there not looking foward to this.

Loads of there fans want Buckle gone and Bristol Rovers team spirit seems to be very much down.

Chris Zebroski has had his say.
"All we can do is get back on the training ground, work hard, put it behind us and look forward to Saturday's game at Southend. It will be a different sort of game altogether. We will go there very much as underdogs - so it's probably one we'll go and win.
"We won at Morecambe when they were top of the table - and we had gone into that game off the back of a home defeat against a side we'd been expected to beat, so hopefully we can get the same sort of result at Southend."

So a good chance to make it 16 games unbeaten but also a game which has all the makings of a big slip up...

Same lineup from the one against Preston but maybe Kalala back in, and going for a 2-1 Win Hall x 2.

Just wonder if there will be changes at the back given injuries to Gilbert and Phillips?

Oh no we're not.:nope:A good mate of mine here is a Brizzle fan.I want bragging rights.:loyalsupporter:

Lol, it's just a Shrimperzone tradition. Our long missed buddy A Century United (Tom) put it on every pre-match thread and we went and won. Reverse psychology don't ya know.

It's a tricky game - they are lower in the league than I would expect but have some injuries - even so, the difference between winning and drawing or losing is so very small that I would expect to be pushed all the way. Not toooooo worried about our injury position as I think we have covering players - and that is a great feeling to have. A squad of players - wow!

As per my comments before the Daggers game, I suspect Rovers can withstand a Southend XI .... but with our ability to bring on subs and change the system during the game, I think we will have the edge over 90 minutes if the team plays to its capabilities.

All this goes out of the window if Rovers come and put eleven behind the ball for 85 minutes and then sneak a goal on the break ...................:stunned:

They are a very decent side Brizzle. With, on paper a squad to match anyone in this league. Perhaps the amount of players they brought in over the summer, has just disrupted them a little.

They deserve to be where they are at the moment, but don't be fooled, they are capable of turning over anyone if it clicks.

Anyone with the likes of Zebroski and Anyinsah in their side are going to be a threat. Not forgetting Prince Harry, who loves haunting us...

Saying that, we should have too much for them. They leak goals and in fact have let in 2 or more in 12 games this season.

We keep Zebroski & Anyinsah quiet, we will be fine.

2-0 (Hall, Dickinson)

In the last few weeks, it seems we have just done enough to win without really dominating teams, how long that can go on for im not sure, but i dont see Rovers being good enough to change that. So im going for 2 0 win Harris with a brace with a game of course.

Back