• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United v Crawley Town

Odd that Taylor and Ang are missing from the squad, but pleased Rush is in there.

ANG not in the starting line up, nor Hart, yet those two have created a hell of a lot more going forward than Ricky Holmes.
Typical Brown.
We need to win this, if Molesley had picked this team we wouldve slated it as very defensive.
We're big, tough, experienced, but powder puff when we get the ball, no ball carrier, limited wing player, no striker that will create a shot out of nothing.
Its got draw written all over it. Brown out.
Cmon you Blues.

Next three games are crucial for the team

Crawley 24th in Current Form Table (Last 6 games)
Exeter City 21st in Current Form Table (Last 6 games)
Col Ewe 23rd in Current Form Table (Last 6 games)

Southend United 15th Current Form Table (Last 6 games)

Come on Southend let's do this, personally I dont mind who plays, just want to see some passion, fight and a win. Have to say I'm feeling excited........
Same here, my usually feelings of exhaustion and dread before a game have been set aside.

Still the same squad so not expecting miracles, but col u are catchable if we can do the business.

The trouble is the Phil factor should be exciting and offer hope.
IF we lose this, the feeling will be worse.
As oft said: 'it's the hope that gets you'.

Interesting comment by Brown about why Ricky was the only change - he wanted to put in anyone who showed him on the training ground that they had a point to prove “perhaps against the previous regime”.

If I were a Crawley fan I’d be pleased ANG is not involved so that he can’t up his game against his former employers.

Although Nathan Ferguson screamer today anyone?

Any lip readers tell us what Phil and Macca are talking about?

Back