• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hi, Gills fan here. Can't make it to the game tomorrow myself but just to let you know that tickets have just gone off sale at Gillingham and the final total sold was 1,903 !

Gills have announced that they have sold 1903

According to http://southend.cstevens.me/HGIL15 home sales are currently at 6579.

I would hope with on the day sales, hospitality, freebies etc. we should comfortably exceed 9000 tomorrow.

I would imagine that we are already over 9k.

6600 home sold
1900 away sold
Complimentary and boxes etc must number about 300 +

If we get another 500 to 1000 on the day it will be around 9500-10k

Would be good to hit 10k+ again if we can

We've sold about 2000 less home tickets than for Col U, Gills have sold about 600 more than Col U did - which makes the net difference 1400 less. IF comps., directors, and hospitality are the same then at the moment we're probably at about 8800-8900 - obviously more sales to come on the day tomorrow though.

I think it will be 9K+ but can't see us making 10K

Really looking forward to todays game, I thought it was our best defensive performance of the season at Gillingham.

Interesting to see how the new look Deegan will perform against Bradley Dack. Deegan certainly won that battle, in fact Dack was hiding at Priestfield. As pointed out by the home fans at the time.

Really looking forward to todays game, I thought it was our best defensive performance of the season at Gillingham.

Interesting to see how the new look Deegan will perform against Bradley Dack. Deegan certainly won that battle, in fact Dack was hiding at Priestfield. As pointed out by the home fans at the time.

Dack is injured ?

This would be my team. By all accounts Hurst & Kamara played really well against Barnsley, probably a tad harsh to drop them here. We'll see though, we won the last game so it's probably an unchanged line-up from Browney.

Bentley

White Thompson Barrett Coker

Hurst Kamara Timlin Wordsworth

Payne

Barnett

Me and the boys are really looking forward to the game today
We really fancy a win today
UTB

This would be my team. By all accounts Hurst & Kamara played really well against Barnsley, probably a tad harsh to drop them here. We'll see though, we won the last game so it's probably an unchanged line-up from Browney.

Bentley

White Thompson Barrett Coker

Hurst Kamara Timlin Wordsworth

Payne

Barnett
Didn't Gary Dee start at Barnsley? I thought Tims came on as sub?

Back