• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United v Morecambe FC

I'm very confused by the embargo rules now, how are we allowed to add Taylor and Acquah to the squad? I saw someone suggest that maybe Demitriou and Lennon somehow didn't count since they hadn't made it into a squad this season but they're in the squad today so that can't be the case.

Surprised to see Demetriou on there, disappointed not to see Macca... One step forward, one step back?

How injured are White and Dieng? I seen some post saying it's about defered furlough pay... I don't know how true that is.

Also odd that we are only using 6 subs again. Wonder if Harry Phillips might have been released as otherwise why not keep as a sub (unless injured)

More to the point with only 6 subs where are Kinali and Phillips?

I can only imagine that it's some sort of EFL restriction/compromise. We'll let you register some extra players but you'll only be able to name 17 players each match day.

If Phillips and Kinali both not available for whatever reasons then surely Kyprianou, Mitchel-Nelson or Howard could have filled the 7 sub

Totally confused ..no mac ..maybe 60 mins at Carlisle is the pinnacle for a few weeks ..goodship mmm must start getting involved more

Back