• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stats ;

In their last 20 away matches against teams positioned in the top half of the table, Port Vale have scored 0.6 goals per game and conceded 2.0 goals per game on average.

In their last 20 away games against teams positioned above them in the table, Port Vale have won 1, drawn 4 and lost 15 of these matches.

Gutted I have to miss this- unavoidable (according to her ladyship..,). After going to Gillingham and witnessing the most inept and spineless refereeing performance..well since the last time we went to Gillinham it's doubly frustrating. My one hope is the outcome is decided by the players (like it used to be) rather than some over inflated self important official..

Might bag a load tomorrow. Will second the 4-1 prediction although did think we may hit them for 5.
UTB

C'Mon You Shrimpers!
Team spirit and commitment to get straight back up after last weekend.
Gills has gone - today is new opportunity!!

Looking forward to today.

The run-in starts now!

COYB! :happy::happy:

Well, Mooney's just tweeted this so looks like Mac is back - which is terrific news - and that Coxy should be available!

Treatment then cheer the @SUFCRootsHall lads on!!! Score and scorers predictions today 3-0 @SCoxy31Real @a_words_4 and @stephenmac15
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png

My brother, Mike Brown, died a year ago today. He was a lifelong Blues fan and I would hope he is at RH in spirit today and spurring us on to a memorable victory. If we win I will dedicate it to him. If we draw I will tell him to pull his finger out next time and if we lose I will tell him to haunt the meccano stadium in Colchester.

Oddly enough looking forward to this one. About to travel down from the north of the county. Hoping for a comfortable win, but this is Southend!

Cox and Robinson to start, if Ranger not fit. MAF and Nouble on the bench

Sorry, but am I the only one who doesn't rate Mooney? Thought he was inept pre injury, for me he is well down the pecking order.

Cox and Robinson to start, if Ranger not fit. MAF and Nouble on the bench

Sorry, but am I the only one who doesn't rate Mooney? Thought he was inept pre injury, for me he is well down the pecking order.

Mooney was starting to find form before his injury (ignoring the game when he got subbed off early on), against Millwall he was great. There's a good player in there somewhere and I'd like to see what he can do in our current system if we go a couple of goals up, because let's be honest Cox looked atrocious earlier in the season but has thrived since we've picked up form, there's no reason Mooney can't do the same (especially since he loves making runs for through balls, he was caught offside a lot earlier in the season but we look sharp enough to feed those runs now).

CP has just tweeted that looks like Anton and Atko back, and possibly Robinson to start. Ranger out apparently?

we'll know in a few mins...

Back