• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Trouble is, if he makes a mistake, fans bashing the Bishop from the sidelines could get us a big fine :smile:

He'll have a good game as long as he shows some chutzpah, some spirit....you know, good old fashioned spunk. It'll be one in the eye for Reading and they'll be in a sticky situation.

#naughtyjokes

For those driving tomorrow, I'm hearing that there's mains gas work repairs going on along Fairfax Drive definitely affecting Gainsborough Drive, and possibly Shakespeare Drive too. The works start tomorrow are going on for the next 4 days/nights so might be worth trying to use a different route if that's your regular one.
just seen this ... thanks OBL

I'd give Bishop a game. Elvis stepped up to the plate. He might too and the same for any other youngster.

But have you noticed that when he comes for a ball or a cross he tends to only move diagonally?

And the last time I saw Elvis and judging by his waistline...he looked like he had stepped up to too many plates..... or was it just my suspicious mind?

I'd give Bishop a game. Elvis stepped up to the plate. He might too and the same for any other youngster.

But have you noticed that when he comes for a ball or a cross he tends to only move diagonally?

And the last time I saw Elvis and judging by his waistline...he looked like he had stepped up to too many plates..... or was it just my suspicious mind?

I've been trying to get a chess reference in all day.

Closest I could get was having Adam King and Sam McQueen in the side, on loan again.

Back