• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member
Big Phil is over at the Mem to watch Rovers play Bolton tonight, after they played Thursday and Sunday last week, so they could have some tired legs come Saturday.

Hard to imagine any changes from last night, other than the obvious Mooney for the injured Ranger, unless Mooney himself is out, though seems his substitution was more precautionary than anything.

I'm predicting a 1-1 draw in front of around 7,000. Cox to score.

I'm going for a 1-1 draw with mclaughlin the scorer.

Crowd could be a low one. Bristol rovers have got Chelsea and swindon coming up, which I'm sure will take priority for them . Can't see anymore than around 500 travelling.

Maybe a crowd of around 6k

I'm going for a 1-1 draw with mclaughlin the scorer.

Crowd could be a low one. Bristol rovers have got Chelsea and swindon coming up, which I'm sure will take priority for them . Can't see anymore than around 500 travelling.

Maybe a crowd of around 6k

The win Tuesday night will put a few hundred on the gate so will be just under 6k I reckon. 0-1.

I think we'll win this one 2-1.

Cox & Leonard to score, with Rovers getting a 2nd half goal to set up a nervy finish

The team is looking as thin as ever now for Saturday's game against Bristol.
What with Wordsworth, Timlin & Ranger out injured, we have Adam Barrett carrying a shoulder Injury and Ryan Leonard requiring stitches to his knee, and possibly Mooney out also?

I hope we can get someone decent in before the kick off, because the thought of Williams up front for 90+ minutes scares the life out of me.

I'm going for a lucky 2-2 draw, with Cox and McLaughlin getting our goals, with a 6,810 crowd.

The team is looking as thin as ever now for Saturday's game against Bristol.
What with Wordsworth, Timlin & Ranger out injured, we have Adam Barrett carrying a shoulder Injury and Ryan Leonard requiring stitches to his knee, and possibly Mooney out also?

I hope we can get someone decent in before the kick off, because the thought of Williams up front for 90+ minutes scares the life out of me.

I'm going for a lucky 2-2 draw, with Cox and McLaughlin getting our goals, with a 6,810 crowd.

If Mooney is injured and all else fails, we surely have to give Robinson a short term deal and throw him in.

About 6k they said in the ticket office this morning. Tuesday result might add a few, but v festival will also take a few away as well.

10-0 Blues. Ranger to miraculously recover tomorrow lunchtime after sprinkling his ankle with holy water and score all ten. Attendance 325,400, with six men and a ferret in attendance from the West Country.

I am guessing that stitches won't stop Len playing, nor the injury to AB. The trial of Robinson may make Mooney need less recovery, plus reports have praised his improved work rate at Sheff U (and Port V) so I expect him to start.
We have no mid week game next week.
Robinson is "free agent" so signing window is unimportant and he is unlikely to be match fit if he has had no club pre season.

Didn't know it was the V festival this weekend... In which case, no need to check the weather forecast... It's going to be p1ss1ng it down for sure come kick off. :smile:

Ranger and Mooney injured?

Put Williams in goal - nothing will get past his big *** ! Oxley up front, as he's scored more league goals than Williams !

Sounds like a good idea, what with Oxley's better goal to game ratio & Williams having kept more "clean sheets" than Oxley!...

Well.....other than that unfortunate incident last Wednesday, when he went to an all you can eat for a fiver "Vindaloo Buffet", and washed it down with a Dodgy Kebab and a can of Tizer on the way home. :smile:

Back