• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Can we finally Bury :winking: that rut we are currently stuck in and get a win?

Team news to follow shortly.

Got to start with the side we changed to ontuesday with Straker and Freddy. They changed the game.

@SUFCRootsHall: TEAM NEWS: Three changes as Jakub Sokolik, Freddy Eastwood and Anthony Straker all start for Blues. #BLUESvBURY

@SUFCRootsHall: TEAM NEWS: Bentley; White, Egan, Sokolik, Coker; Leonard, Laird, Clifford; Straker, Hurst, Eastwood. #BLUESvBURY

@SUFCRootsHall: TEAM NEWS: Luke Prosser back among the subs. Joined by Smith, Timlin, Corr, Atkinson, Payne, Barnard. #BLUESvBURY

AT LAST!!!!

Atkinson, Phillips and Corr replaced by Sokolik, Fred and Straker.

Phillips not even on the bench.

Bentley; White, Egan, Sokolik, Coker; Leonard, Laird, Clifford; Straker, Hurst, Eastwood.

Subs: Smith, Timlin, Corr, Atkinson, Payne, Barnard, Prosser

Phillips not even on the bench.

Bentley; White, Egan, Sokolik, Coker; Leonard, Laird, Clifford; Straker, Hurst, Eastwood.

Subs: Smith, Timlin, Corr, Atkinson, Payne, Barnard, Prosser

Proof that people ignore my posts. :winking:

How comes Timlin has been dropped the past two? Has he not been playing at his best?

Can't make it today,ah! One of these engagement do,s but love the team changes and wish the lads every success.Come on you Blues.:smile:

Is the combo of our two CB's and the keeper the youngest in the league/leagues? Must be close if not.

I'm glad that Brown has decided to change the starting line up, hopefully this will lead to a comfortable win. :smile:

My Czech Republic flag has had its reward at last...... Come on Jakub... make me proud today so that I can brag about a class Czech player at long last.... UTB:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back