• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rapier-like pass from Demetriou to McLaughlin. Really classy move leading to a great goal.

Very brief Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :happy: :happy: :happy:

Oxford hit the woodwork, which evens up Wright's, and the ref then blows for half time. Come on PB! Get them going in the second half.

Everyone has played well aside from Ferdinand who has been shocking, it won't happen but I think he should be taken off for White at half time.

Timlin much improved and been one of our best players today. Classic full blooded tackle which earnt him a yelllow right in front of me. One of those where it would have been a good hard challenge years ago but now the player gets booked for intent. Oxford have rattled the woodwork twice and Josh Wright did the same for us. Still feel like both teams could go up a gear and I hope we do after the break.

1 thing, if someone is off the pace and not playing with confidence, do we really think booing said person will give him a gee up ??

The west stand can be toxic sometimes ..

Watching on iFollow from the USA for the first time :happy:

That said bit disappointed that the bbc essex commentary won't play at the same time as the live video stream
. Or am i wanting the moon on a stick?

AND WE'VE SCORED!!!!!! :happy:

Agreed.It's annoying.Fulham's match commentators are clearly also watching TV moniters of the game.BBC Essex's aren't. Who wants updates of Brentwood's games etc anyway?

Back