• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend's finishing has been crap... thankfully so has Oxford's.

Can't say that I'm overly happy ..:whistling:

Neither am I... 2 points gained when they could have got six is infuriating. It's the story of the season and to me the nail in the coffin for the season. We ain't going to get the 10+ points back we should have got.

Well that was entertaining. Though it came from bad defending and some hilarious misses.

So good performances but not picking up points could leave us in the relegation zone. Still think Ron will stick with Brown then?

You don't turn things in around overnight, so long as the performances are as good as today we'll start picking up points, poor finishing is why we didn't win today but the more chances we make the more accurate we'll get. Sacking Brown when we're starting to improve would be stupid and disrupt the improvements we're starting to see.

You don't turn things in around overnight, so long as the performances are as good as today we'll start picking up points, poor finishing is why we didn't win today but the more chances we make the more accurate we'll get. Sacking Brown when we're starting to improve would be stupid and disrupt the improvements we're starting to see.

Improvements??? Of the last 3 games, we have lost one and drawn two and have dropped further down the table. That's not improvement on the previous few games. At least we won a couple of games then.

Improvements??? Of the last 3 games, we have lost one and drawn two and have dropped further down the table. That's not improvement on the previous few games. At least we won a couple of games then.

Last two performances have been pretty good.

Lots of chances created and playing some good football.

Been the better of the two sides in both matches.

Last two performances have been pretty good.

Lots of chances created and playing some good football.

Been the better of the two sides in both matches.

I know that but how many points did it get us? Playing well doesn't equal points unfortunately. I know playing well is a good thing but we need to start converting playing well into points or we are doomed

Two points and could have been six points on another day.

If we measure it purely on points gained, then yes the results aren't going to plan, but if we measure the improvement on the way the team is playing, creating chances and so on, there has been an improvement on the match at Portsmouth and a couple of the previous home matches.

Sooner or later you have to convert good performances into points, but that will come if you carry on putting in the improvements in the way we play. You can't keep playing well and losing. Things will shift.

Back