• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United vs Peterborough United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stockdale didn't do much, and we have to change our centre backs; White and Turner together isn't working

Completely different performance to last week but the end result ultimately the same. Conceding 3 at Home is never going to bring results.

least no one got sent off
Cox did bits for the goal but little else but maybe our best creative player still.
Hopper scored but little else
Elvis still a bit of a liability and look forward to JD slotting back in.
Bunn didn’t pull up any trees

What was Chris Powell thinking in not bringing on McCoulsky earlier than Theo? Poor management decision I'm afraid. Honeymoon period clearly over now.

Tell me who comes in and does better?

No idea, I wouldn’t change yet tbh but I’m not convinced yet. Powell came out with what “my southend teams will always...blah blah blah” last season. But looking very weak atm. Got bullied today, lost our heads last week and we are down in 15th

McColsky and Robinson were both going to come on just before Hopper scored but after we scored Powell told them to put their bibs back on. The same thing happened just before the second with Theo.

Don't know where we go from here , defenders can't defend, poor team selection and too many late substitutes again cp needs to wake up and take a look at his performance as well as the team's !

McColsky and Robinson were both going to come on just before Hopper scored but after we scored Powell told them to put their bibs back on. The same thing happened just before the second with Theo.
Yeah and when Theo came on it was for Cox!!! If anyone was to replace Cox up the middle then it should've been McCoulsky who knows where the goal is!!! :Facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back