• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Big forwards and pacey wingers. I am afraid we will find out very quickly how much we will miss Creswell. 0 2 lose I fear.

Feeling more optimistic with these new signings. I can see there being goals in this one, I'm going for a 2-2 draw. Corr and Hurst with the goals. :happy: My team would be:

Bentley, White, Phillips, Prosser, Coker, Leonard, Laird, Clifford, Atkinson, Eastwood, Corr
Subs: Smith, Barker, Straker, Timlin, Hurst, Reid, Njie

Last edited:
..............................................BENTLEY.........................................
WHITE.....................PHILLIPS..................PROSSER............COKER
ATKINSON................CLIFFORD.................LAIRD...............STRAKER
.............................EASTWOOD.............CORR.................................

SUBS REID,LEONARD,TIMLIN,BENNETT,CHAMBERS,NJIE,PAYNE

SCRAPPY 1-0 WIN , STRAKER :smiles:

Feeling more optimistic with these new signings. I can see there being goals in this one, I'm going for a 2-2 draw. Corr and Hurst with the goals. :happy: My team would be:

Bentley, White, Phillips, Prosser, Coker, Leonard, Laird, Clifford, Atkinson, Eastwood, Corr
Subs: Smith, Barker, Straker, Timlin, Payne, Reid, Njie

Hurst is a good player .......... but it will be tricky for him to score if he isn't in the starting XI or on the bench. :facepalm:

2 more signings are going to announced later today so my line up would be ...

Bentley

White Phillips Prosser Bennett

Leonard Atkinson Clifford Laird Straker

Corr

Subs: Smith , Coker , Timlin , Pinnock , Payne ,Reid , Eastwood

(a little birdy told me Smith is nearly match fit)

Bentley
White Phillips Prosser Coker
Atkinson Laird Clifford Straker
Corr Eastwood

Bennett, Reid, Leonard, Hurst, Timlin, Payne, Smith

None to shabby- if Forte rolls up guess him for Payne

Starting to see the real potential strength of the squad that I think is very good - not least because of the number of players who can cover different positions

We are gonna smash them 6-0 and prove all the doubters wrong.

Not feeling bad about Saturday ........ just the "usual" unease at the start of a new season. I think our weakness at the moment is not quite knowing what our best midfield combination is. I am not knocking any of the players but it is about getting them working as a unit and working with the defence and attackers ........... that may not come right immediately at 3:00 pm on Saturday.

Back