• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

bugger, ive just been catching up with all the goings on of the last few weeks( im in the Carribean now for a while) thought things were looking a bit more positive then this..ohh dear

It doesn't matter much but the Aldersh!t scorer is shaking everyone's hands before strolling off for his substitution. Well it is their cup final I suppose...

If we fail to be promoted (definately looking like it) will anyone claim its an injustice over the 46 games?

Nope weve been woeful at home. Not once at home (been to about 12 games this season) have I thought we've looked like a top 6 team let alone a top 3. By contrast we've done well away and looked a top 3 team but you cant rely on away form alone.

Our results at home have dipped but not sure our performances have much. Early season i left a few games feeling we'd been battered but won anyway - guess results even out in the end.

Nope weve been woeful at home. Not once at home (been to about 12 games this season) have I thought we've looked like a top 6 team let alone a top 3. By contrast we've done well away and looked a top 3 team but you cant rely on away form alone.

Agreed. 2 wins in 12 is not promotion form, no matter how good our away results.

Nope weve been woeful at home. Not once at home (been to about 12 games this season) have I thought we've looked like a top 6 team let alone a top 3..

How many home games have we come away smarting from a good performance?. 3 maximum in my opinion, Shrewsbury (flattering scoreline), Oxford (good game, but did we deserve to win?) and Port Vale (against a side devastated by injuries!). Says it all.

If we fail to be promoted (definately looking like it) will anyone claim its an injustice over the 46 games?

Nope. A few of us have been saying this for a long long time. We are an average team that were playing well above our level up until xmas. We are now seeing the real Southend side. If we make it out of this league this season it will be the biggest miracle I have ever witnessed by my side.

Onion Bag Dave does not say anything negative out in the open about any player! Especially not a player that was our best player before being taken off! Good joke though, nice and creative!

Next!

Can we ban usernames being used on radio? Get in touch with the Bbc Essex chaps!

No end product good build up play! Football is ****!

Back