• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend's next manager?

maninasuitcase

President
If Tilly were to leave, and I don't think he will, and I don't want him to, who will Martin appoint as our new manager?

It's not who you want, but who you think RM will appoint. I reckon he'll go for a manager out of work, and I'd guess it will be Martin Ling.

I think he will have a season long trail on Championship manager, and whoever has the best combination of football success and financial prowess will be offered the job (* subject to parental approval and acceptable pocket money demands)

Limerick FC will probably go bust financially sometime soon, so get Pat Scully back over the water to Essex.

He looks very professional with his suit and clipboard on the touchline at matches afterall ;)

I don't want to see it but I think it will probably be Dougie Freedman player manager imo.

In the unlikely event of T&B going, that might not be a bad shout actually. I'm sure in these frugal times RM would sooner appoint someone already on the payroll.

lets hope its a pointless discussion.

What is the point of this thread? Is our lack of pre-season activity that bad?

Incidentally, if Tilly went without Brush then I imagine Brush would get a stint as caretaker.

Dougie would be good, with the Viking in an advisory capacity! But all completely irrelevant anyway.

What is the point of this thread? Is our lack of pre-season activity that bad?

Incidentally, if Tilly went without Brush then I imagine Brush would get a stint as caretaker.

Brush will go with Tilson. I think this will be T & B's last season at RH.

A replacement? Somebody cheap. Pinocchio would be ideal as RM just wants a yes man & a puppet!

I'm pretty sure that Paul Brush will be our next manager.

Kevin Maher will be a good shout in a few years time.

Back