• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Technician

On the official site...

Prior Deal Not Dead Yet

Whilst there's time there's hope!  
wink.gif

Blues Manager Steve Tilson confirmed that discussions with Spencer Prior were still ongoing, despite the Centre Half not featuring last night for United.

[for full content & quotes, click the link above]

I reckon he got the call from Brentford, Peterboro or worst .... Col Ewes with their offer for him otherwise he would'nt be there Vs Millwall (we would'nt lost 2-0 if he play). Tilson just living in hope that he change his mind & help Southend back on 'right' track after 8 season of cr*p (expect 2nd half of last season under Tilson) or help one of these League One club to finish in a mid-table postion.

Its up to Prior what he going to choose & good luck to him, I hope its be us but I cannot see it (I really hope Iam wrong
sad.gif
).

Tilson confirmed Prior is still with the club to the Greens last night.

Does anyone know if Judge has left though? As I don't remember seeing him on the bench yesterday. Surey was there, but no Judge.
rock.gif

I have to say, I read the phrase "not dead yet" as shorthand for "...but on life-support, and basically looking a bit screwed..."

ghostface.gif

Please, Spinner... I beg you, please come home.

rock.gif

Matt

Spinner was at the game last night, sitting two rows behind some mates of mine.

Not sure what to make of it all really.

with his wife, in East Greens, row J or K ,next to the barrier to East Blacks, in or very near to the old WS spot?

We thought that was him and said nah he'd be in the directors box!  Very strange if it was him??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ July 22 2004,15:36)]with his wife, in East Greens, row J or K ,next to the barrier to East Blacks, in or very near to the old WS spot?
Blimey- those are our seats! Cool.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ July 22 2004,15:36)]with his wife, in East Greens, row J or K ,next to the barrier to East Blacks, in or very near to the old WS spot?

We thought that was him and said nah he'd be in the directors box!  Very strange if it was him??
Would it have hurt to ask, titw?
wink.gif
[are you Spinner...? whack!!!]. No maybe not.
biggrin.gif

He might have said he hates it here and wants to leave... It would've put us all out of our misery. I hate not knowing
sad.gif

[b said:

Sounds about right. I wasn't there last night, but a friend of mine text me at half time saying 'Spencer Prior is sitting two rows behind us'

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ July 22 2004,15:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]He might have said he hates it here and wants to leave...

would he have paid his own money to see the game?  
biggrin.gif
Nahhh, he'd get in on a freebie!
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ July 22 2004,15:42)]
[b said:
Blimey- those are our seats! Cool.
For your info Spinner was in the seat right next to the barrier and his better half was in the seat next to that. Just incase you go and sniff the wrong one!
smile.gif
wink.gif

Back