• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sporting goods (?) for sale on E-bay

Vange Shrimper

Mrs Rock God
How much would u pay for this?

I wouldnt pay that much
biggrin.gif

Q: Why don't you sell him to the Mackems for a tenner. I know, I know, they can't afford to pay that much, and it's more than he's worth, but surely you can start at a tenner and drop it to £1 if you have to. Why don't you put the picture back up with a picture of a dummy next to him. - Then everyone will recognise him, including his girlfriend. Apparently she has a dummy also. - Kieron !

A: To be able to afford that, they would have to sell their stadium and all the supporters house to raise the £1 transfer fee needed

Q: From: Rafael Benitez, Liverpool Football Club The transfer fee shouldn't be a problem for us, I've spoken to the chairman and we're quite prepared to splash out another 10 million quid on a complete donkey, in line with Mr. Houllier's previous transfer policy. However, wages may be a stumbling block. Would Mr. Dyer accept £30,000-a-week, a Vauxhall Nova (complete with custom body-kit and ultraviolet lights underneath it), a burberry outfit and a all-expenses-paid overnight stay in a Motel (complete with blond 18-year-old) for him and 5 of his mates?

A: I doubt he’d take a £35,000 a week pay cut. But He’d probably gladly agree to the rest of your terms.

Back