• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Spurs v Southend highlights SS1 now

You mean the Aaron Lennon show surely. ;)

Saw them this morning on MOTD and I must say that the way in which they were edited did us credit, although the pundits afterwards did more or less say we got taught a lesson.

You mean the Aaron Lennon show surely. ;)

AS good as he was thought Zokora did more damage to be honest, when he ran with the ball our defenders were petrified :)

Just saw Barretts challenge on Jenas, thought it was a penalty yesterday and even more so now.

Last edited:
AS good as he was thought Zokora did more damage to be honest, when he ran with the ball our defenders were petrified :)

Just saw Barretts challenge on Jenas, thought it was a penalty yesterday and even more so now.

ye i always thought zokora was rubbish but he completely ran the show. he picked up the ball by his 18yard box and was at the other end of the pitch before anyone had got within a few yards of him! Unfortunately i think our midfield cost us the game - they just couldnt compete.

Totally agree, I lost count of the number of times a spurs player picked up the ball on the edge of his own box, and ran all the way to the edge of our box without a challenge.

Although Spurs were clearly the better side, 90% of their best chances came on the break after we had given the ball away in their final third.

Not sure how we cold defend this other than getting Maher to sit 20 yards deeper, but then we would of lost something going forwards.

Totally agree, I lost count of the number of times a spurs player picked up the ball on the edge of his own box, and ran all the way to the edge of our box without a challenge.

Didn't only happen to us, did you see Nugent v Palace & Sinclair v Barnet. We have still got to play Preston & Plymouth, could be interesting!!

Back