• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stag Weekend Locations

McScriven

The Ball Boy
Chaps,

As some of you will know I am getting married next summer (June 08) and my best man, Ninja, and I are discussing potential stag locations.

He's doing the deed this summer and we are all off to Barcelona for the weekend but I'm looking to do something out of the box.

Does anyone have any suggestions/previous experience in locations.

A couple of ideas being mooted are Monte Carlo, Las Vegas or a ski resort or something.

Thoughts people?

Dave

Watch out for the Nigerian & Ghanian "ladies of the night" in Barca!!!!
Once 11pm arrive Las Ramblas takes on a totally different vibe......

Heard Tallinn is a good place to go as is Bratislava in Slovakia. Basically you get what Prague was like before it became like any other Western capital.
Is America (well Vegas) not too far to go for a weekend?
Monte Carlo would be good but well expensive

Tallinn in Estonia is apparently a fantastic location for a stag do, Cheap Beer, Good night life and cheap to get there in comparison to the likes of Vegas and Monte Carlo.

Austria/Switzerland should be fun that time of year.....

Chaps,

As some of you will know I am getting married next summer (June 08) and my best man, Ninja, and I are discussing potential stag locations.

He's doing the deed this summer and we are all off to Barcelona for the weekend but I'm looking to do something out of the box.

Does anyone have any suggestions/previous experience in locations.

A couple of ideas being mooted are Monte Carlo, Las Vegas or a ski resort or something.

Thoughts people?

Dave

I could sort you a Venue in Monte Carlo Scriv Providing you are not a tax man....PM me if you want Info mate.

Tallinn in Estonia is apparently a fantastic location for a stag do, Cheap Beer, Good night life and cheap to get there in comparison to the likes of Vegas and Monte Carlo.

Can verify that. Went to Tallinn last May for a mate's stag do and it was fantastic. Did Berlin the year before with the same bunch, which was also good.

Off to Sevilla for my one in June of this year.... :)

Been to Prague for a stag do and it was awesome. That comes highly recommended.

Also, few mates have been to both Riga and Budapest, which they also spoke of highly.

And of course, the old skool destination of Amsterdam just down the road from me is full of stag do's all year round...

However, it does 100% completely depend of what you are planning to get up to on your stag do... If you are already so under the thumb that stripclubs are out of bounds then every single one of those suggestions is pointless for you! :D

Copenhagen is worth a visit. Great place for the home of Carlsberg..and very nice women......Im sure Einstien would know this.

Copenhagen is worth a visit. Great place for the home of Carlsberg..and very nice women......Im sure Einstien would know this.

Seconded. Had a cracking day or two there with Celtic in the Champions League last December. Fishermen's Friend infused vodka being a favourite tipple if I remember correctly.

Seconded. Had a cracking day or two there with Celtic in the Champions League last December. Fishermen's Friend infused vodka being a favourite tipple if I remember correctly.

There was this place .erm summit 4 eagles or birds hotel......I was suppling carpets at the time so was a free holiday ....Carlsberg trip etc.... We go to this bar in the evening......Full of women...( must of been a Tuesday).My mate (I cant say his name) Anyway Reg Opz....Dances with this girl .all hands and Dribbles........She invites him to the loo....

Later that evening.... He runs out ..........Omg she has Bollix.Ha Ha .......I took a somewhat young lady back to my hotel ..Hid my wallet....As u do ..... And hey presto she was female. ...............To be continued.

Why?! I've never been to Copenhagen although is on the to-do-list at some point this summer for a weekend...

Its a must mate they have lovely Green roofs.....The shopping .Sorry I fibbed .Very interesting place you must visit.

As I used to spend every other week there due to working for a Small Danish company, I can confirm it is a great place. Some fantastic women my other fav is Oslo on the women front.

Hvordan gar det

Jeg talle smulle lille dansk.

If your collective budget doesn't stretch that far, you can always have a stag do in the UK... all the ones I've been to here have been an absolute blast - I did my own stag in Liverpool and absolutely loved it.

:)

If your collective budget doesn't stretch that far, you can always have a stag do in the UK... all the ones I've been to here have been an absolute blast - I did my own stag in Liverpool and absolutely loved it.

:)

Good shout actually.
My mate's one is in Leeds in May (my birthday weekend too so that's a double bonus) and we're doing the W.Indies test match on Sat in between 2 nights of Leeds indie-club debauchery!

If anybody ever wants a heads up on Glasgow for a stag let me know!

Back