• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Save our Southend Stan Collymore Fans Forum Evening Video

I thought tonight was very professionally done. Good probing questions, honest answers giving us all a belief we can get out of this mire. We’ll done all especially Scott and Stan.

Thanks for uploading. An hour in but all the right noises being made, very exciting and I hope that in the coming days we can confirm Stan and the new Head of Recruitment in post.

Some things particularly struck a chord such as the priority being motivating a group of players that simply haven't enjoyed playing for the club for a long time. Also the tremendous waste of having to pack off an entire backroom team when a manager doesn't work out. Building bridges, picking our reputation out of the gutter.

All common sense really, but it's amazing how long it's taken the penny to drop at SUFC.

I wish the YouTube version have an subtitles option due to my hearing ??? It’s look like an enjoyable zoom chat!

Wow! That's powerful stuff from Stan. Watching that zoom call, I'm starting to actually think the dark days are over and real change is going to happen for the better of the club going forward. Lets be United and back this management team on Saturday. UTB

I just watched the zoom call and thought it was great , the question an answer concerning supporters groups was the one i was particularly interested in ,and SVCs answer is exactly how i would have answered it. WHY do we have so many supporters groups i understand too well that everyone has their own opinion and its not always how others see it. Why cant all these supporters get together form ONE UNITED supporters group , elect a member from each and not always with the same opinion ,so that qyestions can be asked formatted by these groups to cover various issues they have as a united front not separate identities a true SOUTHEND UNITED SUPPORTERS fan base where all each individual can voice his thoughts so the elected members on that board can put their members thoughts and questions across in these ZOOM calls, and members of the ONE UNITED supporters group can watch and listen. The board members are elected from each group to begin with and then all groups weld into one United group.

I just watched the zoom call and thought it was great , the question an answer concerning supporters groups was the one i was particularly interested in ,and SVCs answer is exactly how i would have answered it. WHY do we have so many supporters groups i understand too well that everyone has their own opinion and its not always how others see it. Why cant all these supporters get together form ONE UNITED supporters group , elect a member from each and not always with the same opinion ,so that qyestions can be asked formatted by these groups to cover various issues they have as a united front not separate identities a true SOUTHEND UNITED SUPPORTERS fan base where all each individual can voice his thoughts so the elected members on that board can put their members thoughts and questions across in these ZOOM calls, and members of the ONE UNITED supporters group can watch and listen. The board members are elected from each group to begin with and then all groups weld into one United group.
If you listen to my comment on the video near the end you will hear me speak about this.
Few years back we were a very fractured and an immobilised fan base since then we have had a few different groups form, all these groups do different things, for instance The Blue Voice which is headed up by @TBV_Dan their main concern is generating a good match day atmosphere and what they can do to push the players on during games.
We all support Southend we as groups now all work close together now and have a liaison group that does a superb job gelling all of us together.

Interesting that Stan said we still appear to be paying Elvis. I'm guessing that as we still hold his registration then we are obligated to do so?

I'm flying back to the UK later, any idea how I can download this to watch, without paying anything to anyone

Interesting that Stan said we still appear to be paying Elvis. I'm guessing that as we still hold his registration then we are obligated to do so?

He certainly did say that - one would've thought since we're paying him he should be turning up for work. But football contracts seem to exist in a different world.

Back