• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Statistically How Bad Are We?

For the layman.

Less than 1 win in every 4 matches over 4 years.

A defeat every other game, guaranteed over 4 years.

I hope this simple and factual graphic will give supporters an idea of the importance now of doing things correctly. And we are.
This isn't minor tweaks with a smiley new manager bounce, this is major surgery on a scale that the club hasn't faced in its history.

I couldn't agree more Stan. Unfortunately, we are already looking at repeating the stats of last year in league 2, albeit at a lower level.

Whilst change has to happen, and I've no doubt it will, the results have to improve fast if we are to avoid a repeat of least season. If we fall into the national league south, then I think as a club we are done.

It's a huge task and I have very faith in the whole team to get the club kick started again.

The fact that we had nearly 6k against Woking, given the stats above shows how much potential this club has.

It’s really not helpful to think of it as the last 96 games as it makes the current side seem worse by tagging them into the **** show that preceded them.

It was 7 wins in 68 (from the injuries derailing Powell through Bond, Waddock, Campbell and until the embargo was lifted under Molesley) a truly epically appalling run.

Since the embargo was lifted we are 12 wins in 46 - not great by any stretch but still more wins than Col Ewe managed last year. We’ve gone from historically bad to mere relegation battlers. We’re not remotely where we want to be but we’ve already come a long way. It’s actually a shorter journey from where we are now to mid table than it was from 7 wins in 68 to 12 wins in 46.

Back