• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Steve Clubshop

Ron Manager

Of doing a deal with the Bermuda FA to get some shirts in from here...

Bermuda FA Shop

...in honour of the Goat?

I'd buy one!

with Goater 9 printed on the back
biggrin.gif

Seriously mate, they'd sell like hot-cakes...especially as Leeboy suggested with 'Goater 9' on the back.

cant see it happening mate - franchise deals mainly with nike and avec - we are however getting

feed the goat t-shirts - that dave create on an old thread

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Sep. 04 2005,22:00)]cant see it happening mate - franchise deals mainly with nike and avec ...
... in order to ensure that enough football fans are fleeced of their hard-earned cash on items they don't necessarily want but have an SUFC crest on them ... instead of things that fans really DO want ...

WS

glare.gif

This francise seem like a load of bull s.h.i.t. to me!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Sep. 04 2005,22:34)]This francise seem like a load of bull s.h.i.t. to me!
You're not the only one. Just the word "franchise" sends a shiver down my spine as it removes all individuality from OUR football club. You wear what the franchise dictates ...

WS

glare.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Sep. 04 2005,21:34)]This francise seem like a load of bull s.h.i.t. to me!
How so?
rock.gif

Wasn't the main reason to get the shop properly stocked, is that not the case?

Andy - add me to the list, I would certainly buy one.

And I would probably buy one for my youngest brother in law, and he would be the only bloke in Dublin wearing a Bermuda shirt with "GOATER 9" on the back....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Sep. 04 2005,21:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Sep. 04 2005,22:34)]This francise seem like a load of bull s.h.i.t. to me!
You're not the only one. Just the word "franchise" sends a shiver down my spine as it removes all individuality from OUR football club. You wear what the franchise dictates ...

WS

glare.gif
I have just posted on the matter, and i agree, why did we need to go and open one anyway? All that we sell will be what they want, not what any one else wants! Am slightly annoyed at the mo!

Andy - why don't you send an email to the Bermudan FA shop and ask if they would be prepared to do some sort of deal? I reckon you'd get a good response from them if you tell them the reasons etc.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Sep. 04 2005,22:44)]Andy - why don't you send an email to the Bermudan FA shop and ask if they would be prepared to do some sort of deal?  I reckon you'd get a good response from them if you tell them the reasons etc.
See? That's what a CLUB shop would do ... take up an idea and develop it. Unfortunately a FRANCHISE shop wouldn't ...

WS

glare.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Sep. 04 2005,21:46)]See? That's what a CLUB shop would do ... take up an idea and develop it. Unfortunately a FRANCHISE shop wouldn't ...

WS

glare.gif
To be honest, i think we are going to be fighting a losing battle!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Sep. 04 2005,21:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Sep. 04 2005,22:44)]Andy - why don't you send an email to the Bermudan FA shop and ask if they would be prepared to do some sort of deal? I reckon you'd get a good response from them if you tell them the reasons etc.
See? That's what a CLUB shop would do ... take up an idea and develop it. Unfortunately a FRANCHISE shop wouldn't ...

WS

glare.gif
Do you ever do any act other than cynical?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Sep. 04 2005,22:47)]To be honest, i think we are going to be fighting a losing battle!
Almost definately. But I think it's a great idea and maybe someone who has the time and patience can pursue the idea on behalf of the SZ community? It would be great publicity for the site, if nothing else ...

WS

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Sep. 04 2005,21:44)]Andy - why don't you send an email to the Bermudan FA shop and ask if they would be prepared to do some sort of deal?  I reckon you'd get a good response from them if you tell them the reasons etc.
Suggest this idea to the Trust and see if they can sort out these Bermudan shirts! Great Idea though!

I think they would sell brilliantly. I tried to get a Montserrat shirt last season in honour of the Goat. After contacting the Montserrat embasy I had no joy
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matty the Shrimper @ Sep. 04 2005,22:19)]I think they would sell brilliantly. I tried to get a Montserrat shirt last season in honour of the Goat. After contacting the Montserrat embasy I had no joy
sad.gif
Wrong animal me thinks...:;):

the best people to do that kind of thing would be the Shrimpers trust.

You've annoyed me a little now - would u rather have a dingy old club shop, with prehistoric tills and no stock

or a nice new shop, fully stocked up

it only seems the minority of u are unhappy - we get lots of positive feed back from people, and its just a matter of being patient.

Back