• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Steve Tilson's Quoting Blunder!!

Steve Tilson interview skills are not the best . He is even worst on Radio..

Taken from the BBC Sport Website - Quotes of the week:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/chrischarles/2009/12/quotes_of_the_week_5.html

"They played some good football and we matched them for around 90 minutes, but it was a 10-minute spell that killed us."
Steve Tilson after Southend's 3-0 defeat to Norwich. How long was this game, Steve?!

Oops... Quality!

I know what you mean but technically isn't he correct ?- they scorred two goals in a 10 minute spell, he doesn't say they played better than us in a ten minute spell, just that they scorred in this period

Taken from the BBC Sport Website - Quotes of the week:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/chrischarles/2009/12/quotes_of_the_week_5.html

"They played some good football and we matched them for around 90 minutes, but it was a 10-minute spell that killed us."
Steve Tilson after Southend's 3-0 defeat to Norwich. How long was this game, Steve?!

Oops... Quality!

At a presentation Steve once told my son "you are one of the best midfielders for your age that i have seen this season, he had played in goal that day. My son is a midfielder, and Steve has seen him play a few times, just for this day my son had played in goal. I don't really care what Tilly says in public, it is what he has done for us that impresses me. UTB. IN TILLY WE TRUST LOL.

At a presentation Steve once told my son "you are one of the best midfielders for your age that i have seen this season, he had played in goal that day. My son is a midfielder, and Steve has seen him play a few times, just for this day my son had played in goal. I don't really care what Tilly says in public, it is what he has done for us that impresses me. UTB. IN TILLY WE TRUST LOL.

Hi Moussa Snr

:support:

From the same BBC thread, this one made me chuckle:

"I don't care if he's rubbish or not, he's going to get a contract because having someone playing for us with Leonardo on his back would be brilliant."
Caretaker boss Les Parry confirms that young Brazilian midfielder Leonardo can expect an easy trial at Tranmere.
(Dan Brown, Wirral).

Back