• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sub Title underneath user name

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Please could you change "officially corrupt" to "Southend Til I Die"

Thanks!

Thank you! What is the reason behind not allowing the user to change this?
Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience caused,
S4E

Okay, nice one. Not a problem at all. Just helps to give a person a bit of identity and update given a mood change perhaps? Could be used as some sort of status update. I definitely wouldn't allow too many characters if you did allow the individual user to update!

Okay, nice one. Not a problem at all. Just helps to give a person a bit of identity and update given a mood change perhaps? Could be used as some sort of status update. I definitely wouldn't allow too many characters if you did allow the individual user to update!

I think I have set it now to allow everybody to change their own user title...probably in your own profile ...give it a go?

Cricko, just about to give it a go and all my username/settings/log out etc has overlapped in the top right of the screen!

Update: Can't find it. Top Right is all muddled on the screen.

Last edited:
Cricko, just about to give it a go and all my username/settings/log out etc has overlapped in the top right of the screen!

Update: Can't find it. Top Right is all muddled on the screen.

Log out and back in again please we are altering the banner.

Already tried that mate. Nothing. Will try again!

Update: Still overlapping! Can't see an edit button either.

Update 2: Have now tried all the different edit options e.g. signature, avatar etc and can't find anywhere to amend the description underneath the username. Regards,

Update 3: Have just logged out and back in again but all of the headings on the top right page are still overlapping chaps. Happy to continue checking for you but have a meeting at 2.

Last edited:
Already tried that mate. Nothing. Will try again!

Update: Still overlapping! Can't see an edit button either.

Update 2: Have now tried all the different edit options e.g. signature, avatar etc and can't find anywhere to amend the description underneath the username. Regards,

Update 3: Have just logged out and back in again but all of the headings on the top right page are still overlapping chaps. Happy to continue checking for you but have a meeting at 2.

Postpone?

Anyone else have overlapping text in the top right of the screen?

Looks fine from this end.

Haha!
Should be a short meeting today!
Just so you are aware the text was fine when I first signed in! but is now scrunched up. I can only visibly see "log out".

Update: Just closed browser and started again. When I went to log in "help" was overlapping the area that you type your username and the writing top right is still scrunched.

Update 2: There is now no writing in the top right - I presume you are having a play around!?

Last edited:
Ooo yes I like that a lot more chaps! Wider banner and a clear layout of tabs at the bottom. Good work.

Will report back shortly.

Kind Regards,
S4E

Haha!
Should be a short meeting today!
Just so you are aware the text was fine when I first signed in! but is now scrunched up. I can only visibly see "log out".

Update: Just closed browser and started again. When I went to log in "help" was overlapping the area that you type your username and the writing top right is still scrunched.

Update 2: There is now no writing in the top right - I presume you are having a play around!?

We're not actually. We can read everything.

Top right should read:

Username - - - Notifications - - - My Profile - - - Settings - - - Log Out

Anyone else having the same problem as trouble S4E???

please may I direct you to the post above.

The banner is now wider and this layout can be found at the bottom/underneath the banner!
P.S. Only trying to help!

I can see the appropriate section under Edit Profile -> Optional Information -> Custom User Title

It is above the Home Page URL and Instant Messaging

I can see the appropriate section under Edit Profile -> Optional Information -> Custom User Title

It is above the Home Page URL and Instant Messaging

Ahh so it is there then Andee?..it is difficult for me to see having all permissions....next question of course is does it work.

You should also be able to clear all of your own visitor messages now as well...?

Back