• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well let's just hope that they make it a lot simpler for people to get hold of a ticket!

well done to the club they did it for Donny cant remember how many we took that evening lets hope will sell our allocation

this is a great offer, but does anyone know why they are not doing any pick ups, only Roots Hall. Is it a logistical nightmare if there are too many people ? Genuine question, not knocking the club

this is a great offer, but does anyone know why they are not doing any pick ups, only Roots Hall. Is it a logistical nightmare if there are too many people ? Genuine question, not knocking the club

It is more of a logistical nightmare to do the pick ups.

There will be no issues at Roots Hall on Sunday as long as people park where they are asked to and follow instructions with regards to getting on the coaches.

We have done this before you know :whistling:

That is exactly as I read it Ken. I'm not particularly overjoyed at going down to RH to drive practically past our house when there is a pick up point at the bottom of the road but it is definitely easier not to do pick ups.

That is exactly as I read it Ken. I'm not particularly overjoyed at going down to RH to drive practically past our house when there is a pick up point at the bottom of the road but it is definitely easier not to do pick ups.

OBL it does state that if you are already booked with the Trust the pick up points will be honoured.

Back