• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wino is at work at the moment, our 3rd coach is almost full as it was before the announcement.

Message from Wino - our fare is £5 as the club are kindly subbing the rest so just for the few who seem not to have understood THE FARE IS £5
hats%20off%20new%20aug%202010.gif

Wino states that there are limited spaces available for travel so get in quick.

Can anyone booked with TZ who makes alternative arrangements to travel please let Wino know as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Cheaper travel means more people wanting to go. Which doesn't bode well for one of my relations doing me a favour by going to the ticket office on Thursday afternoon to pick me up a couple of tickets! Put the price up I say!!!

Cheaper travel means more people wanting to go. Which doesn't bode well for one of my relations doing me a favour by going to the ticket office on Thursday afternoon to pick me up a couple of tickets! Put the price up I say!!!

Ticket office has been fairly quiet today, so dont think youll have a problem.

It is more of a logistical nightmare to do the pick ups.

There will be no issues at Roots Hall on Sunday as long as people park where they are asked to and follow instructions with regards to getting on the coaches.

We have done this before you know :whistling:

I hope the club pays you promptly, and it doesn't end up being a loan. (I knew if I tried hard enough I could find something negative to say on a good news post, can't believe no one beat me to it)

I am confused!! I booked before offer for Watermill pick up 735am; Does this now mean only Roots Hall pick up 630am and no other pick up points???

I am confused!! I booked before offer for Watermill pick up 735am; Does this now mean only Roots Hall pick up 630am and no other pick up points???

Alan,

You will find that both the Trust & TZ will honour any bookings made for other pick-ups prior to today's announcement.
So yes you will still get on at the Watermill, whoever your travel provider.

Shame for us. I was going to drive 5 of us from Billericay leaving at 8.00. Then thought for a fiver, coach is a better option. However, there is no point in adding around 40 plus miles to our journey and probably around 3 hours to come down RH. If picking up at the water mill would have been a bit more worth doing.

If I remember rightly they did a similar thing years ago when we played a replay away at Barnsley in the cup. That also was £5 and only from roots hall.

Back