• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC Calenders

dashman

Dash De Shrimper
Did anyone notice that the SUFC calender for November 2008 has that team leg end Tommy Black - I won't be buying next years lol!

Whatever happened to him anyway?

Take too much of a verbal beating for not retreating enough after losing the ball?

Ooh you're in a bad mood!

The calendars were printed in 2007 and he was a part of our squad then. The 2009 calendar may include members of today's team who might be departing in January.

Did anyone notice that the SUFC calender for November 2008 has that team leg end Tommy Black - I won't be buying next years lol!

Whatever happened to him anyway?

Take too much of a verbal beating for not retreating enough after losing the ball?

He is playing for Stevenage now, if you look through the calender itself there isn't many players still at the club in there.

Ooh you're in a bad mood!

The calendars were printed in 2007 and he was a part of our squad then. The 2009 calendar may include members of today's team who might be departing in January.

No bad mood mate, just putting world to rights lol!

Lets sign all the loanees and be done with it, hey I might buy the calendar then!

This years calender is

January - Barret
Feb - Macca
March - Revelll
April - Scannel
May - Freedman
June - Moussa
July - Besty
Augusy - Barney
Sep - Francis
Oct - Furlong
Nov - Middenhall
Dec - Clarke

So theres most the current players in there this year,,,

Last edited:
This years calender is

January - Barret
Feb - Macca
March - Revelll
April - Scannel
May - Freedman
June - Moussa
July - Besty
Augusy - Barney
Sep - Francis
Oct - Furlong
Nov - Middenhall
Dec - Clarke

So theres most the current players in there this year.
Is it not me or is it a bit stupid putting Furlong in October when he quite possible that he won't even be here then? There are others which are debatable, but that one stands out a country mile.

And Moussa in June? He might still be here then - I just hope not.

Well according to the official site he says he remains a blue. It was also his own choice to be sent out on loan. He asked Tilly to find him a loan so he could have first team football while he is not getting a look in with all the loanee's we have. No doubt he will come back and fight for his place once Sawyer,Kanu, Christophe etc... have all gone back.

This years calender is

January - Barret
Feb - Macca
March - Revelll
April - Scannel
May - Freedman
June - Moussa
July - Besty
Augusy - Barney
Sep - Francis
Oct - Furlong
Nov - Middenhall
Dec - Clarke

So theres most the current players in there this year.

This makes more sense to me...

I've been waiting for December to come round so there's actually a current SUFC player looking back at me. Even if he's not completely our player at the moment!

Not only is Furlong in October but there's many spelling mistakes too. Bad effort from the club.

This years calender is

January - Barret
Feb - Macca
March - Revelll
April - Scannel
May - Freedman
June - Moussa
July - Besty
Augusy - Barney
Sep - Francis
Oct - Furlong
Nov - Middenhall
Dec - Clarke

This years calender is

January - Barret
Feb - Macca
March - Revelll
April - Scannel
May - Freedman
June - Moussa
July - Besty
Augusy - Barney
Sep - Francis
Oct - Furlong
Nov - Middenhall
Dec - Clarke

I'd like to think most of them would still be here this time next year.
Could maybe have put Laurent at October or Grant. I see them having more of a future than Furlong.

I agree its make me laugh the last few years most of the players on the calendar always had left months before... it must be a curse.....

Peter Clarke’s one of my Favoured players But isn’t he out of contract next June....

I reckon he will be going back up north so why put him in December 2009??

I agree its make me laugh the last few years most of the players on the calendar always had left months before... it must be a curse.....

Peter Clarke’s one of my Favoured players But isn’t he out of contract next June....

Agreed, it is incredibly stupid to choose a transfer-listed player to be the face of the club in 13 months time.

Furlong in October is ridiculous as well. He might be under contract but everyone will have forgotten who he was.

I'm just amazed that Richie Foran isn't Mr November.

On the subject of curses, the SZ sponsorship has really done for Furlong hasn't it!

I like seeing the old faces, it reminds me of the good times. I'm just gutted that Carl Beeston couldn't feature next month.

Barrett should be December and then worked backwards from likeliness of them being here come next year*

*Im aware that this post may have just cursed Barrett's future at the club.

Back