• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC closing in on League 1 striker

Murkey_Mouse

FKA Sudbury_Shrimpers
Tilson believes his move for League One striker front-runner is close to be completed, if all can be sorted, he will be a good signing for the club. He also refused to publicly reveal the target. But the goal-getter would require a fee as he is under contract with his club.

Iam thinking of Billy sharp of Scunthrope or Brooker of Bristol City.

Matt Harrold anyone.?
rock.gif

Won't be Brooker I don't think, just signed an extension and is a big part of City's plans I think.

I'd like to see Keegan Parker of Blackpool down here but can't see it happening to be honest.

Wasn't Lloyd Owusu mentioned last week? He could be a possibility if so ...

rock.gif

Must say there arent many players from that league that really inspired me apart from Billy Sharp or Andy Keogh at Scunny and I cant see either of them coming here.

I pray to GOD it is not Matt Harold as always thought he was a donkey. Lloyd Owusu dosent appeal either.

Cant wait though - This excitement is getting too much....
rock.gif

Pawell Abbot anyone...

Obviously unhappy at 'Udders and even went for talks at MK Dons...

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ July 10 2006,10:21)]Pawell Abbot anyone...

Obviously unhappy at 'Udders and even went for talk at MK Dons...

rock.gif
I'd be happy if it was Abbot.

Well i suppose it could be Byfield of Gillingham, but then again, Tilly surely would have got him when he was out of contract.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ July 10 2006,10:16)]I'd like to see Keegan Parker of Blackpool down here but can't see it happening to be honest.

Wasn't Lloyd Owusu mentioned last week? He could be a possibility if so ...

rock.gif
Well, he can always stay at his new bird's seeing as she's fairly local.........

Owusu, as said elsewhere I really hope not.

the one thing that tends to happen is that we sign players who don't get mentioned on here. so everyone shut up about certain young strikers from Scunny and Bournemouth

meanwhile, i'd just like to say "Matt Harrold Matt Harrold Matt Harrold"

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fredheim_holm @ July 10 2006,10:24)]Well i suppose it could be Byfield of Gillingham, but then again, Tilly surely would have got him when he was out of contract.
Byfield went to Millwall...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ July 10 2006,10:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (fredheim_holm @ July 10 2006,10:24)]Well i suppose it could be Byfield of Gillingham, but then again, Tilly surely would have got him when he was out of contract.
Weeks ago, think it was the Friday the WC started

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ July 10 2006,10:27)]
[b said:
ok thanks, i hadnt heard anything about him but now i know

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ July 10 2006,10:21)]Pawell Abbot anyone...

Obviously unhappy at 'Udders and even went for talks at MK Dons...

rock.gif
He would be a good shout although he appears to have gone backwards over the last year or so.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ July 10 2006,10:11)]Tilson believes his move for League One striker front-runner is close to be completed, if all can be sorted, he will be a good signing for the club. He also refused to publicly reveal the target. But the goal-getter would require a fee as he is under contract with his club.

Iam thinking of Billy sharp of Scunthrope or Brooker of Bristol City.
Im not too sure about billy sharp, whats his style? if its like eastwoods then id be surprised if we get him, as they both seem like nippy forwards, not so much hold up men like ricketts.

Then again i suppose eastwood may need a backup
suspect.gif

Please God No, Not Donkey Harrold...

Actually, since when has Harrold ever been described as a "Goal-Getter"
rock.gif
?

Back