• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimpled

Director⭐
Tad bored.. what are you favourite/ best SUFC dreams, and I don't mean 'dream of one day winning the FA cup' or something like that, I mean total nonsense.

I once dreamt that former goalkeeper Paul Smith drove me to work in his Aston Martin one morning, got stuck in traffic on Lower Thames Street and left me with the car as he jumped on the tube at Monument to get to training on time.

:off topic:Back in the day when I still worked I was treated to one of those inspirational speakers that we had to suffer. This one had circumnavigated the globe the wrong way by sailing boat. The guy's wife was asked by the event's host whether, in her wildest dreams, she could had imagined her husband would do it. She responded the he had never featured in her wildest dreams. Way to go girl.

This post is OBL's fault be the way, her post bought the moment back into my mind.

My recurring one seems to be coming on as an outfield player but as substitute goalkeeper, subsequently getting bored, and going on a mazy run from the box before slotting a winner through the opposition keeper's legs. Works for me.

Blimey, not sharing some of the ones I've had over the years!!! :blush:
_89328793_mccormack.jpg

I had a dream back in the Webby days of Andy Ansah leading the team out to the Harlem Globetrotters theme tune. All of the players were twirling footballs on their fingers and performing complicated keepy-ups.

had one years ago about going to Roots Hall,it rained like mad,i was drenched...got in and the game was called off,pitch waterlogged..

would that be classed as a wet dream!!!!!

Back