• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC Exiles

Seeing as there's a precedent of posting new arrivals on here, I just wanted to announce the birth of my daughter.

Grace Jessica Reade born yesterday morning at 01:39, 6lb5oz. Beautiful with big blue eyes & lots of black hair as well as big feet like Dad!

She will be educated into the ways of SUFC, so no worries there!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Congrats!.

Welcome to the world of sleepless nights, s%&tty nappies, projectile vomit and endless screaming!.. and my boy is only 5 week's old!.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Sep. 15 2005,13:10)]Congrats!.

Welcome to the world of sleepless nights, s%&tty nappies, projectile vomit and endless screaming!.. and my boy is only 5 week's old!.

laugh.gif
Congrats

I endorse the above comments...and my boy is 18 !!

Well congratulations to you but more importantly the mother who did most of the work in the final stages.
wink.gif

So if this is the

1st child - well your life has changed and be prepared for operation baby whenever you leave the house, as well as the obligatory sleepless nights.

2nd child - oh my god was the first one really this hard, why did we think it was quite easy, I need my sleep but the 1st one seems to be waking up earlier than ever and demanding me to get up.

3rd child - well been there, done it. Yes it is tricky during the first few months but the other two can keep themselves amused.

4th child - is it not time to get the snip. Time to order the Voyager.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Sep. 15 2005,13:10)]Congrats!.

laugh.gif
Congratulations - but it doesn't neccesarily have to be as Smiffy describes.

Mine's just over 4 months now, slept through the night from a week old and now goes to bed between 7 and 8 and doesn't wake till 7 the next morning.

However it works out for you I know the feeling of pride, love and happiness you feel now will not diminish or fade in the slightest. If anything it will grow as your baby does.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Sep. 16 2005,09:24)]Well congratulations to you but more importantly the mother who did most of the work in the final stages.
wink.gif
Too true - but the new Mum's get fussed over by everyone else so us lads need to stick together and give Richard the praise that his missus is getting from elsewhere!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Sep. 17 2005,07:20)]Mine's just over 4 months now, slept through the night from a week old and now goes to bed between 7 and 8 and doesn't wake till 7 the next morning.
Breast or bottle since a week old ??

Best you not have another as the second is never the same as the first.
wink.gif

Lucy would always cry when you put here down to sleep whereas Archie is quite happy to lie there before falling sleep. And seems totally more chilled out than his older sister.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Sep. 17 2005,12:01)]Best you not have another as the second is never the same as the first.
wink.gif
That's what I'm worried about - I keep telling the missus we should quit whilst we're ahead!
biggrin.gif

Back