• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

migraineboy

Youth Team
Yesterday, Chris Phillips tweeted a link to a team photo of U21 team. If anyone has a look at the photo, please can they tell me who's who? I know the second from left at the back is Nico Cotton, to his right is Harry Kypraniou and then of course Ted Smith. Any help with the others appreciated. Cheers

Attachments

• sufc.jpg
    sufc.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 148
Jack Bridge is front middle, the lad to the right of Ted Smith is Dan Matsuzaka, and I think Jason Williams is back left. Don't know the others.

This is the team:

Back Row (left to Right)- Jason Williams, Nico Cotton, Harry Kyprinaou, Ted Smith, Dan Matszuaka, Ross Johnson, Brandon scott.

Front row (left to Right)- Harry Norman, Freddie Gard, Jack Bridge, Emmanuel Adeyeye, Jordan Williams.

There positions:

Jason Williams- Striker
Nico Cotton- Left winger
Harry Kyprinaou- Left Back/Left winger
Ted Smith- Goalkeeper
Dan Matszuaka- Centre Back
Ross Johnson- Centre Midfielder
Brandon Scott- Right Winger
Harry Norman- Centre Midfielder
Freddie Gard- Centre Midfielder/Attacking Midfielder
Jack Bridge- Centre Midfielder/Attacking Midfielder
Emmanuel Adeyeye- Left Back
Jordan Williams- Right Back

Rest of team is made up by the youths who impressed in the youth team and first team players who need match fitness or the fringe players.

Im sure I see Jason William a couple times a week in London about 8 am, walking to Fenchurch Street, allways wearing Southend Shorts and sweat shirt, apologies if confusing him with another player

Can anyone confirm if he is a London Lad ?

How is Ross Johnson still only under 21?! He seems to have been around our youth setup for years!

Im sure I see Jason William a couple times a week in London about 8 am, walking to Fenchurch Street, allways wearing Southend Shorts and sweat shirt, apologies if confusing him with another player

Can anyone confirm if he is a London Lad ?

On his twitter profile it says his location is Islington.

This is the team:

Back Row (left to Right)- Jason Williams, Nico Cotton, Harry Kyprinaou, Ted Smith, Dan Matszuaka, Ross Johnson, Brandon scott.

Front row (left to Right)- Harry Norman, Freddie Gard, Jack Bridge, Emmanuel Adeyeye, Jordan Williams.

There positions:

Jason Williams- Striker
Nico Cotton- Left winger
Harry Kyprinaou- Left Back/Left winger
Ted Smith- Goalkeeper
Dan Matszuaka- Centre Back
Ross Johnson- Centre Midfielder
Brandon Scott- Right Winger
Harry Norman- Centre Midfielder
Freddie Gard- Centre Midfielder/Attacking Midfielder
Jack Bridge- Centre Midfielder/Attacking Midfielder
Emmanuel Adeyeye- Left Back
Jordan Williams- Right Back

Rest of team is made up by the youths who impressed in the youth team and first team players who need match fitness or the fringe players.

Brilliant! Many thanks

These lads have been sat in the East Blacks this season and I believe that they have had to be spoken to by fans on more than one occasion about attitude/rudeness. I'm not 100% sure what was said...can anyone shed any light?

These lads have been sat in the East Blacks this season and I believe that they have had to be spoken to by fans on more than one occasion about attitude/rudeness. I'm not 100% sure what was said...can anyone shed any light?

Really? They normally sit in the East Blues?

the question was obviously more one of are you sure its them, they dont normally sit there...

Back