• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours SUFC up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s best for Ron to take the money, they can take on RM debts and it’s will easily be managed, given their track record and our club will start flying. His family’s want out, especially fans know where he live and his family’s don’t want hell, if RM fcuk it up and closed our club.

Wasnt it stated Kimura wanted not just the football club but also the new stadium and the new training facilities. Also wanted to maintain the youth academy.

I'd be stunned if it was that quick
How do we know how quick this has been progressing. After all the announcement was made on 17 March which is 10m weeks ago. A lot could have been going on which we have not heard about. This is somewhat confirmed by the fact that Heads of Terms have been issued.

How do we know how quick this has been progressing. After all the announcement was made on 17 March which is 10m weeks ago. A lot could have been going on which we have not heard about. This is somewhat confirmed by the fact that Heads of Terms have been issued.
Everything seems to have been done … due diligence and a bid made… over to Ron!!

Everything seems to have been done … due diligence and a bid made… over to Ron!!
Over to Ron is why I'm not holding my breath on this being done anytime soon, the guy has a habit of waiting until the last minute to do anything.

it’s best if RM take the offers, best for him and his family to get out. Non league papers talking about our take over if you see page 5.
Over to Ron is why I'm not holding my breath on this being done anytime soon, the guy has a habit of waiting until the last minute to do anything.

Let’s play nicely folks. Fingers crossed for some good news very soon, and we’ll all be too moist to be niggly with each other :LoyalSupporter:
Only moist?

If the Kimura takeover happens, I'll be soaking wet.

The talk of it alone is making my thighs so hot that you could melt butter on them.

The heads of terms is produced by the seller - it's indicating what's for sale. It's not a contract. I think the heads of terms is one of the earlier pieces of paperwork to be produced - not something that appears in the later stages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back