• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC V WBA

MC BLUES

First XI
So can we upset the odds tomorrow and snatch a much needed win?

We go into this match with a reasonable amount of confidence and self-belief following two decent performances.

I have a feeling we will win tomorrow, I think it's time we had a bit of luck and an early goal.

I'm predicting 3-1 to the Mighty Blues with 2 goals from Freddy and one from JCR.

Attendance 9,970.

hey I Live for my Club that I love...

I reckon 1.0 to the mighty Shrimpers... A freddy penalty will bring us a Welcome 3 points... in front of 10,059 packed roots hall

No Fear Boys n Girls

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

West Brom's away form is shocking at the moment, with no wins since October.

My heart says 2-1, my head says 0-3

[b said:
Quote[/b] (buryaway @ Dec. 31 2006,13:27)]2-1 to the shripmers

bradbury and barrett
If Bradbury scores tomorrow I'll eat my hat. You have to have a shoot to score, and has he has had one shot in 360 mins of football I think my hat is safe!

2-0 Southend.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wbafan @ Dec. 31 2006,15:40)]You lot are confident!!

We shall see what happens tommorow.  I know our away form is rubbish but we are 6 games unbeaten now.

http://www.westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=4595.msg62163#msg62163

Heres our predicitons.
I've looked at many other club's fan's predictions over the years, wbafan, and realism takes a firm back seat everytime! for a club in our position, ie struggling, most fans will still predict the most unlikely wins - perhaps they think that being positive on the forums will translate into good luck on the pitch. They are wrong of course, it just jinxes us.
ghostface.gif

We will lose 0-3, we always do...

upside.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MC BLUES @ Dec. 31 2006,13:18)]So can we upset the odds tomorrow and snatch a much needed win?

We go into this match with a reasonable amount of confidence and self-belief following two decent performances.

I have a feeling we will win tomorrow, I think it's time we had a bit of luck and an early goal.

I'm predicting 3-1 to the Mighty Blues with 2 goals from Freddy and one from JCR.

Attendance 9,970.
Hope you had some money on that scoreline, perhaps with JCR as the first scorer?
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperbhoy @ Jan. 01 2007,17:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MC BLUES @ Dec. 31 2006,13:18)]So can we upset the odds tomorrow and snatch a much needed win?

Attendance 9,970.
Hope you had some money on that scoreline, perhaps with JCR as the first scorer?  
smile.gif
Wasnt far out on the attendance either

Saturdays lottery numbers please
tounge.gif

And the attendance prediction was soo soo close hahaha. Just got the 0 and 7 the wrong way round
tounge.gif

Thank you...

Pity I didn't put some money on it, but the 3 points more than make up for that!

Must admit, I really fancied us today, and I thought JCR might grab a goal following on from his great performances at Norwich and Coventry.

Wrong about Freddy scoring, but never mind about that!

COME ON SOUTHEND!!!

[b said:
smile.gif
[/QUOTE]
Mrs TTB put a fiver on 3-1 Southend as it was advertised in the local bookies window.

She now can't find the bloody slip. £180!!!! up the spout.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trust Treasurer Bloke @ Jan. 01 2007,20:13)]
[b said:
smile.gif
Mrs TTB put a fiver on 3-1 Southend as it was advertised in the local bookies window.

She now can't find the bloody slip. £180!!!! up the spout.[/QUOTE]
If she goes in they should have a copy of the slip. If no one claims it they should pay her out.

She is going in this morning to grovel. She knows what day and what time she put the bet on, so fingers crossed they might be nice.

No go with this one, anyone know anybody that works for Ladbrokes?
sad.gif

I reckon if it was only £20 they would pay it out, but £180 on a £5 bet is a bit of a loss for them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trust Treasurer Bloke @ Jan. 04 2007,11:07)]No go with this one, anyone know anybody that works for Ladbrokes?  
sad.gif

I reckon if it was only £20 they would pay it out, but £180 on a £5 bet is a bit of a loss for them.
Uxbridge Shrimper is your man

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trust Treasurer Bloke @ Jan. 04 2007,11:07)]No go with this one, anyone know anybody that works for Ladbrokes?  
sad.gif

£180 is nothing for Ladbrokes, who are worth millions.

However on the downside, a customer who only bets an occasional £5 probably isn't worth much to them either.

Back