• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Suggestion for upgrade - Mobile Access

Short answer is yes, if it's a vb module then we'll definitely look into it. Biggest issue for us at the moment is the time needed for the upgrade so it's a case of priorities right now.

Keep the suggestions coming though.

Cheers SBH, despite what the others say about you, you're not that bad :)

Tapatalk only provides "read only" access to the forums - otherwise there's a monthly cost involved (and we have enough of those). If we were going to pay for it, we'd need to be certain that there was a real need for this particular app.

Tapatalk only provides "read only" access to the forums - otherwise there's a monthly cost involved (and we have enough of those). If we were going to pay for it, we'd need to be certain that there was a real need for this particular app.

I thought it was free for the forum - the cost is borne by the user of the App on the iPhone? There is a 'free' app which gives the user read only access and a paid app to get full access.

I thought it was free for the forum - the cost is borne by the user of the App on the iPhone? There is a 'free' app which gives the user read only access and a paid app to get full access.

Okay, thanks for clarifying. I'll add it to the list for us to look at, but I'm not a big fan of implementing anything that the user would have to pay for.

Okay, thanks for clarifying. I'll add it to the list for us to look at, but I'm not a big fan of implementing anything that the user would have to pay for.

That's fair enough SBH. thanks for looking into it anyway. Personally I've got the app already and it's a one off cost from the App store of £1.79 at the mo. Maybe the forum members could be asked if they would use it and be happy to pay for it?

Personally Id happily pay for an iPhone app that provided fully integrated forum access. I can do most things through safari, however it's not perfect and other forums that Have a mobile version are great

Back