• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer/Autumn Transfer Targets/Rumours Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We keep getting knocked out in earlier round since 2015, I don’t remember us making good cup runs. For example, we got knocked out by MK Dons at home, then they play Liverpool, which deny us an potential 500k.
Think the sarcasm just flew over your head there.

Just mentioned him as he was on page 1

A non-league account claimed us, and Torquay maybe, were interested.

The Echo, whilst CP is away, ran it as a story rather unbelievably. The same journalist that tweeted to say Blue deny interest in him.

As far as I’m aware, that’s not a name that has ever cropped up on the Boots & Laces white board.

If these signings are not mentioned today my money is on a couple of days before a club statement on " due to financial issues beyond out control, lack of season ticket money, Ron's fat slice being too big, money needed for the spade for Fossets. This smacks of when we " signed those Macclesfield boys" only to never see them play

Hope you all realise I now have to post that every day one day it’ll be right lol. Hope it isn’t maccas field lads again

My guess is that we are waiting for the three players contracts to officially end on Thursday before announcing them what with them being free transfers as it is.

Any reason for those words of wisdom @Nonleague_expert? Are you privy to our coaching team's prefered players list?
Just know lot knowledge on football, and to go up u need midfielders to control games and dictact aswell aswell as chip in with goals and assists and Joe sbarra would had been great signing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back